+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

printed bank statements - urgent

Emma234

Sep 13, 2017
hello

i submitted application last week from uk (fsw express entry). i printed bank statements in the branch of my uk bank account and submitted them after getting stamped

the statements are covering the period of nine months with the balance maintained. I work full time in finance.

is this ok or do i need to send statements colored and on bank letter head? my uk bank also did int provide me letter according to cic requirements.

all i submitted was bank statements printed and stamped from the branch

please advise

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
IMO statements alone will not suffice since they usually don't include information such as when the account was opened which is clearly required.
If you bank refused to issue you a formal letter, you should've given proper explanation in your LOE.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
hello

i submitted application last week from uk (fsw express entry). i printed bank statements in the branch of my uk bank account and submitted them after getting stamped

the statements are covering the period of nine months with the balance maintained. I work full time in finance.

is this ok or do i need to send statements colored and on bank letter head? my uk bank also did int provide me letter according to cic requirements.

all i submitted was bank statements printed and stamped from the branch

please advise
You need a stamped version of the same. Stamped by the Bank.

Reactions: Emma234

Emma234

Sep 13, 2017
You need a stamped version of the same. Stamped by the Bank.
yes i submitted stamped bank statements but no letter confirming debts and opening of the accounts. the bank here in uk do not issue such letters. i briefly mentioned this in LOE.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
You should be good. You can mention in the LOE that no other letter was issued to you.