+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant says Im bound to stay in my country and can only return to Canada once we get PR

Bikram99

Mar 26, 2024
My mother received visa for Canada in a recent Caregiver pilot program. I returned to my home country for a few months as I didnt get job there due to winter and all. Now that I've returned back to my country she says she and her agent who helped her in the processing made amendments to the application stating that I'm blocked to coming Canada before I get the PR. If I try to then I would get rejected from the Immigration at the airport. Please let me know if this is true or not? Please do help me.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My mother received visa for Canada in a recent Caregiver pilot program. I returned to my home country for a few months as I didnt get job there due to winter and all. Now that I've returned back to my country she says she and her agent who helped her in the processing made amendments to the application stating that I'm blocked to coming Canada before I get the PR. If I try to then I would get rejected from the Immigration at the airport. Please let me know if this is true or not? Please do help me.
Which visa status you have now?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
With a mother like yours, who needs an enemy

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your mom seems like a really amazing person. What happened? How old are you? What is your status in Canada? She can take you off her PR application at any time before COPR, and before you land for PR. If you have a valid visa, you can enter but not get PR.

Reactions: Taran D