+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Congratulations! Did you need to undergo medicals again for PGWP extension under the new public policy?
No medical for extension and never provided one. Not even for first PGWP. I guess its for specific job categories.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
No medical for extension and never provided one. Not even for first PGWP. I guess its for specific job categories.
Excellent, thank you very much! Did the checklist provided online in your portal include any? The reason I am asking is when starting the new application for that there is a question:
"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"
If I answer Yes - it opens a field to upload medical exam results.
If I answer No - there is no field for medical exam.

So it confused me a bit.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Excellent, thank you very much! Did the checklist provided online in your portal include any? The reason I am asking is when starting the new application for that there is a question:
"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"
If I answer Yes - it opens a field to upload medical exam results.
If I answer No - there is no field for medical exam.

So it confused me a bit.
I did medical for my PR application which are expired. So I replied "NO" to ever done medical in last 12 months. So, I never had to upload one and everything was approved smoothly.

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Hey guys, please what is the processing time for the trv stamp on passport after getting a work permit approved?.
I really need to go see my hubby after 18months apart. But I've submitted the application for the stamp since feb 18th. Usually it takes like 2 weeks before covid right but this is over 1 month now. #sad
They are processing first week of Jan 2021 these day
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-from-inside-canada-normal-processing-time-has-passed.556554/post-9305262

Nov 21, 2020
@Moazali6 - I see you passed all stages but are waiting for final decision. Have you tried calling IRCC regarding your application? I have the same status as you. I called them twice. First time the lady said that IRCC doesn't have a process in place currently to bring outland applicants to Canada. I called after a week and spoke to a guy who said IRCC will continue to process and not to worry. (not sure what that means).

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Just called the IRCC, here is the timeline

CEC inland with 2 dependants (Outland)
AOR Aug 4, 2020
VO Ottawa
Med PASS Sep 24, 2020
BIL Pass Nov 30, 2020
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started
Information Sharing - Complete

God Knows when these guys gonna complete the application.

Reactions: shredder

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
@Moazali6 - I see you passed all stages but are waiting for final decision. Have you tried calling IRCC regarding your application? I have the same status as you. I called them twice. First time the lady said that IRCC doesn't have a process in place currently to bring outland applicants to Canada. I called after a week and spoke to a guy who said IRCC will continue to process and not to worry. (not sure what that means).
I called them last month after all my stages were passed.
apparently they are saying that there is no such rule that they won’t give CoPR to applicants with Outland dependent. But honestly I don’t believe what they say .
The IRCC agent just told me to wait as she mentioned no one can tell when the file will be approved.
It’s been a month since all my stages were passed yet no approval so far

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I called them last month after all my stages were passed.
apparently they are saying that there is no such rule that they won’t give CoPR to applicants with Outland dependent. But honestly I don’t believe what they say .
The IRCC agent just told me to wait as she mentioned no one can tell when the file will be approved.
It’s been a month since all my stages were passed yet no approval so far
All stages has been passed for me since early September 2020..

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
We briefed our relationship timeline in the purpose of visit which was long distance for a year. Further quote we intend to immigrate to Canada in long-term as permanent residents mentioning our PR application number.however due to covid not knowing when we will get our decision is causing psychological trauma and anxiety attacks with sleepless nights. With these things brief, requested for visitors visa for short stay in Canada as visitor for family reunion. Also mentioned my wife's job in India, that upon expiration of visitors status or the requested time for stay my wife will exit Canada to resume her employment in India.
Did your wife had rejection for TRV before?

sk12188

Nov 20, 2020
Did anyone got copr after getting their dependents through sowp and changing to canada address? What are steps to follow once dependents are in canada

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Express entry PNP Inland stream
Got my CoPR on March 26th 2021
Application submitted on September 9th 2020
Application wrongly refused on 21st of October 2020
Requested for reconsideration the same day and application reopened on 3rd December 2020. Spouse(dependant on PR app) recently joined me in Canada, like a month ago. All checks passed December 3rd.

Wishing everyone waiting for CoPR the very best

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Did anyone got copr after getting their dependents through sowp and changing to canada address? What are steps to follow once dependents are in canada
Yes, called cic to update spouse address to a Canadian address. I did get an email from cic landing a day before my spouse landed in Canada and I responded a day after she's here confirming we are both in Canada