+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
Dear All,

How does the normal procedure in applying to PEI?

Is it just filling up the PEI-PNP Express Entry Stream Form?
1. Name 2. xxx. 3..xxx 4. xxxz Why would you like to immigrate to PEI?

Is there a particular list of NOC that they require?

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
If PEI is closed already for 2016, does anyone know if anyone has been granted a Nomination from PEI this year?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
k0nduire said:
If PEI is closed already for 2016, does anyone know if anyone has been granted a Nomination from PEI this year?
As per their website, PEI PNP is closed for 2016, but they are still open to submission.
You can email your form and if considered, you'll be notified sometime in 2017.

TopFeed.ca

Nov 16, 2016
Specterz said:
Housing is cheaper comparing to Toronto, rest is the same.

PNP is closed until January. Check the PEI Pnp website.
I just registered because I had to comment on this. I'm going to stick around this forum since it seems like a neat place. I'm from PEI and currently have a PNP participant staying with me through Airbnb. Being from here I know the prices of things and cost of living is definitely lower here. Real estate is also cheaper, expect to pay, starting at, $750 for a two bedroom apartment. The job market however is not comparable. The Island has a higher unemployment rate and BC is nearly half. That doesn't mean you're twice as likely to get a job in BC because a lot of people here do get jobs but the market can be thin at times and selection can be limited (if you have a niche skill that can be good - we're big on aviation, agriculture and tourism, with a steadily increasing business community).

Now, I want to point out that PEI is, for me, an amazing place to live and everyone should at the very least consider it. Our resources for new comers is vast and extensive, our communities are super giving and the people are really helpful and supportive. There are going to be struggles no matter where you go but my new friend from Israel desperately wants to stay here, bring his family here and start a new life on PEI.

If anyone has any specific questions about life here or just wants someone to help them when they arrive please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm a business owner with a passion in helping newcomers settle and ultimately make a life here. Best of luck to everyone in the PNP program, I admire your resilience and dedication to leaving your countries, starting fresh and throwing yourself into the unknown. It's take a lot of guts to do what you're doing.

Reactions: vindin

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
TopFeed.ca said:
I just registered because I had to comment on this. I'm going to stick around this forum since it seems like a neat place. I'm from PEI and currently have a PNP participant staying with me through Airbnb. Being from here I know the prices of things and cost of living is definitely lower here. Real estate is also cheaper, expect to pay, starting at, $750 for a two bedroom apartment. The job market however is not comparable. The Island has a higher unemployment rate and BC is nearly half. That doesn't mean you're twice as likely to get a job in BC because a lot of people here do get jobs but the market can be thin at times and selection can be limited (if you have a niche skill that can be good - we're big on aviation, agriculture and tourism, with a steadily increasing business community).

Now, I want to point out that PEI is, for me, an amazing place to live and everyone should at the very least consider it. Our resources for new comers is vast and extensive, our communities are super giving and the people are really helpful and supportive. There are going to be struggles no matter where you go but my new friend from Israel desperately wants to stay here, bring his family here and start a new life on PEI.

If anyone has any specific questions about life here or just wants someone to help them when they arrive please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm a business owner with a passion in helping newcomers settle and ultimately make a life here. Best of luck to everyone in the PNP program, I admire your resilience and dedication to leaving your countries, starting fresh and throwing yourself into the unknown. It's take a lot of guts to do what you're doing.
Thanks for the post....

pandora95

Nov 17, 2016
Hello! This has been a long and confusing process full of contradictions. After being told that PEI was temporarily putting a hold on processing my application until January, I received this email on Monday, (November 14). Here is part of the email:

You have been selected for nomination by the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In order to complete the nomination process, please forward the application fee of $300.00 CAD to our office. The PEI PNP accepts a bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI). Cash will not be accepted.

I sent the money immediately and have not heard from them yet. This seems to be stating that they DID process my application and that I have received the nomination. Right....!?!?

TopFeed.ca

Nov 16, 2016
pandora95 said:
Hello! This has been a long and confusing process full of contradictions. After being told that PEI was temporarily putting a hold on processing my application until January, I received this email on Monday, (November 14). Here is part of the email:

You have been selected for nomination by the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In order to complete the nomination process, please forward the application fee of $300.00 CAD to our office. The PEI PNP accepts a bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI). Cash will not be accepted.

I sent the money immediately and have not heard from them yet. This seems to be stating that they DID process my application and that I have received the nomination. Right....!?!?
I'm assuming if you did it correctly you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You can always give them a call to see if they received, that's what I would do. Good on you for jumping out of the gates!

karthikgdv@gmail.com

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Hi,

I sent my PEI application on December 08 2015 and immediately I got a reply mail as below. But later I didn't get any update from them. So is there any chance that I can get this PNP? Please comment.

-------------------------
Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
pandora95 said:

No Kidding ! Could you share when you sent in your formal application ? I sent in mine on 2nd Nov. Got no confirmation that they received it. Sent a email asking if they received the formal application and received a email stating that they will process applications in January without confirming that they received my application.

Left a message today over the telephone, hopefully someone callbacks and confirms that they received the application. I am fine with them processing applications in January, but would be nice to know that they received the application and it did not go into a black hole.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
karthikgdv@gmail.com said:
Hi,

I sent my PEI application on December 08 2015 and immediately I got a reply mail as below. But later I didn't get any update from them. So is there any chance that I can get this PNP? Please comment.

-------------------------
Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.
If by application you mean EOI, the website states they will start looking at them in January. When they were processing it, it seems like it takes them 1 month to 6 month to request a formal application. You will only hear from them if they ask you to submit formal application.

karthikgdv@gmail.com

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Application means - I filled one pdf document "Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program: Express Entry Stream"(which contains First Name,Last Name,Email, Valid Express Entry Profile ID, Job seeker validation code,Primary NOC code and Why would you like to immigrant explanation) and sent the same to expressentry@gov.pe.ca. through my mail id on December 08 2015.

I have already an express entry profile with 361 points in CIC website which created on November 27th 2015, but I didn't update any details about PEI in it.