waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Hi,
I also received an email from PEI immigration 2 days ago, asking me to submit my resume. They enclosed pdf of 30 IT job postings and asked us to select the relevant job post according to our NOC . I sent my application thru email on 11th Aug,2015.

I sent my resume yesterday , hoping for the best.

Regards,
A

evstigneeff

Jul 3, 2015
bharadwaj1883 said:
Hi,
I also received an email from PEI immigration 2 days ago, asking me to submit my resume. They enclosed pdf of 30 IT job postings and asked us to select the relevant job post according to our NOC . I sent my application thru email on 11th Aug,2015.

I sent my resume yesterday , hoping for the best.

Regards,
A
Guys,

As it turned out, I received same email 2 days ago (Aug 27) and have just sent an updated resume by selecting 4 job positions from the list of 30 that are suitable for me (1 is best suited, 3 others are also applicable).

Hope for hearing a good news soon...

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
evstigneeff said:
Guys,

As it turned out, I received same email 2 days ago (Aug 27) and have just sent an updated resume by selecting 4 job positions from the list of 30 that are suitable for me (1 is best suited, 3 others are also applicable).

Hope for hearing a good news soon...
Same with me . noc 2173 . Sent my resume . Waiting now

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Brother, Could you pelase send me the list you have got in the mail please.

I am thinking to apply for my wife as she is NOC 2175 and I have not received any mail like this.

Please forward me that mail if you could please with PDF at krishan1310 at gmail com

hogiamisan said:
Dear All,

I got this email from PEI Immigration Office yesterday.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in the PEI Express Entry stream. We are contacting individuals that have indicated they have experience in the Information Technology sector. There are a number of IT companies in PEI that are looking for skilled individuals to fill current vacancies. Therefore, we are reaching out to those that have expressed interest in being nominated by the Province, as connectivity to the local labour market assists greatly in the selection process.

Attached you will find 30 positions within the IT sector on PEI. If you believe you have the necessary education and/or work experience to qualify I ask that you submit your resume/CV for the applicable position(s). Please ensure when providing your resume/CV that you clearly identify in the email the position(s) you wish to apply for by simply indicating the number stated on the posting.

By providing your resume/CV you are allowing our office to distribute to PEI IT companies. Companies will contact those individuals they are interested in directly. Our office will not be able to provide updates or communication on the review or hiring process.

Regards,

The list of PDF file has 30 job postings in IT Sector. My NOC is 2174.
I have also replied to them with CV and indicated 3 positions that I would like to apply for.
Fingers crossed and good luck to all of us.

Any updates from other people, please.

Michael

A

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Brother, Could you pelase send me the list you have got in the mail please.

I am thinking to apply for my wife as she is NOC 2175 and I have not received any mail like this.

Please forward me that mail if you could please with PDF at krishan1310 at gmail com

hogiamisan said:
Dear All,

Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in the PEI Express Entry stream. We are contacting individuals that have indicated they have experience in the Information Technology sector. There are a number of IT companies in PEI that are looking for skilled individuals to fill current vacancies. Therefore, we are reaching out to those that have expressed interest in being nominated by the Province, as connectivity to the local labour market assists greatly in the selection process.

Attached you will find 30 positions within the IT sector on PEI. If you believe you have the necessary education and/or work experience to qualify I ask that you submit your resume/CV for the applicable position(s). Please ensure when providing your resume/CV that you clearly identify in the email the position(s) you wish to apply for by simply indicating the number stated on the posting.

By providing your resume/CV you are allowing our office to distribute to PEI IT companies. Companies will contact those individuals they are interested in directly. Our office will not be able to provide updates or communication on the review or hiring process.

Regards,

I have also replied to them with CV and indicated 3 positions that I would like to apply for.

Michael

A

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could you please post that list here?
Much appreciated :)

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogiamisan said:
Dear All,

Good Morning,

Regards,

Michael

A
Does it mean that PEI is interested in only IT related NOCs and not other NOCs??

What is current status of your PEI application?

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
How about the Healthcare profession? Is there any applicant here as an Rn, LPN, Paramedic, etc?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All those who applied to PEI..

pls add your timeline in PEI spreadsheet here..

PEI PNP 2016 - Master spreadsheet

Add your details here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-group
Link to spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet
PEI Forum thread here: http://tinyurl.com/gnwm32j

junexna

Aug 22, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016 Passed
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
waiting; we got it!
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Time
LANDED..........
In God's Time
junexna said:
Hi PEI PNP -EE friends

I have emailed my form today. My NOC is 2221. I guess PEI is the only province at this time of the year that have offered as hope to dream in migrating to Canada. I wouldn't move to another province I were you right away after you become PR in PEI. Unless you became a citizen then you would have all the right to do so. Have a mindset to settle down to a province that accepts you in the first place.
PEI EE got any updates?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
nkm said:
Is there any whatsapp group for PEI News? I have just applied 2 days earlier.
I too applied on 20th May :)