Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
13-05-2017
Dear All
Can anyone help me by providing some information about the job prospect for NOC 4165. As I am intent to go to PEI and my CRS is 380 with spouse.
Any information will be much appreciated.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Is NOC 2241 electrical and electronic engineering technology, occupation in demand for PEI please? Thank you all
Goto this link -> https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/skilled-workers-outside-canada

Quote from website for PEI PNP Eligibility (Skilled Workers Outside Canada):-
"
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:

Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B (link is external).
Have legal status in country of residence.
Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.

"

It seems your NOC-2241 is in the PEI Occupation List. Good luck.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you bros. I live outside of Canada and it's a requirement to have a full time job in PEI which I do not have yet, pretty challenging securing a job from outside of Canada, what are my chances, even though i meet other req. and have sent an expression of interest?
Counting on your experience please. Thank you.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you bros. I live outside of Canada and it's a requirement to have a full time job in PEI which I do not have yet, pretty challenging securing a job from outside of Canada, what are my chances, even though i meet other req. and have sent an expression of interest?
Counting on your experience please. Thank you.
Currently not holding a job is fine if you have 2-Years of Continuous Full Time Work Experience (in the past 5 years) with you already.

And yes sadly for PEI PNP, you require a job offer from an employer there.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Marsonuebe

Mar 5, 2018
Pls, add me to WhatsApp group +971567149683.

Hi guys, I just want to ask few question about my PEI- Expression of Interest. I used a consultant in applying these to me. Before I can see my Profile score, now when I checked it online, there is no score available on my profile.

As per advised by the consultant, when the draw is near the system is always like that. is this true? or DO you have same experience while checking their online Expression of Interest on their profile today?

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Hi, I Sent my Expression of Interest to Prince Edward Island on 4th of April and got a revert back on 21 April in which they have asked me to provide full details about my Saving account and Fixed Deposit in which my FD account got mature in April and they asked me to provide it with renewal date and amount which I provided today. I want to ask what are the chances of getting Nomination from the PEI. Are they interested in my profile for ITA.
Thank you