+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PREPARED SOP in 15 Mins for SPP!!

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
vickyindia said:
friends i got my visa 3 days back in 3 working days under SPP and i wanted to share one very important thing
i have seen various people who are asking how to write SOP
we should all understand that SOP is a way of communicating with the visa officer who is not so interested in reading a thesis on u lol !he is not ur MOM
so kindly dont go for long SOP passages .they wont help u .The VO is not Shakespeare that he will pay attention to ur vocabulary and ur writing skills ..so use simple understandable english !
just indicate the following main points but not under heads or headings but simple in paragraph form
1.Your background -family(show off if u have strong connections) ,ur name ,what have u done till now(last education only) and what type of person are you (3-5 lines)
2.Why you chose canada- now dont search the google for "canadian attraction"..be original .Right that ur impressed with canadian education and quote any example like ur professor or employer who has studied in canada (3-5 lines)
3.your qualification- chronological way. in this dont go on telling ur whole college life or school life .indicate major happenings and if any gap please justify(5-7 lines)
4.Why you chose the particular college- can google and find about college (3 lines max)
5.Why particular course -just indicate and emphasize upon the course and how it will help u in INDIA BANGLADESH OR PAKISTAN (2-3 lines)
6.Future Goals - just write by doing this course ill b able to serve ma country and make career out of it (3lines max)
I made the SOP on the Visa filing day because i did not want to put SOP . But i thought it wont harm so i did under SPP.IF u write more VO officer may doubt ur intention seeing ur desperate behaviour !

thanks for ur information as i will going to process my visa next year

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
manubali said:
what were ur reasons of rejection bro????
ur proposed stdies are nt reasonable in the light of one or more of : ur previous quali, stdies, employment, Level of esta, future plans nd prospects......

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
vickyindia said:
friends i got my visa 3 days back in 3 working days under SPP and i wanted to share one very important thing
we should all understand that SOP is a way of communicating with the visa officer who is not so interested in reading a thesis on u lol !he is not ur MOM
so kindly dont go for long SOP passages .they wont help u .The VO is not Shakespeare that he will pay attention to ur vocabulary and ur writing skills ..so use simple understandable english !
just indicate the following main points but not under heads or headings but simple in paragraph form
1.Your background -family(show off if u have strong connections) ,ur name ,what have u done till now(last education only) and what type of person are you (3-5 lines)
2.Why you chose canada- now dont search the google for "canadian attraction"..be original .Right that ur impressed with canadian education and quote any example like ur professor or employer who has studied in canada (3-5 lines)
3.your qualification- chronological way. in this dont go on telling ur whole college life or school life .indicate major happenings and if any gap please justify(5-7 lines)
4.Why you chose the particular college- can google and find about college (3 lines max)
5.Why particular course -just indicate and emphasize upon the course and how it will help u in INDIA BANGLADESH OR PAKISTAN (2-3 lines)
6.Future Goals - just write by doing this course ill b able to serve ma country and make career out of it (3lines max)
I made the SOP on the Visa filing day because i did not want to put SOP . But i thought it wont harm so i did under SPP.IF u write more VO officer may doubt ur intention seeing ur desperate behaviour !
Hehe..
Thanks.. for putting it out..

This should clear a lot of minds..
:p :p :p :p

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
vickyindia said:
H..
thanks for sharing such useful information....bt my bad luck that i read it today after filing the visa...i covered all points except family and why i chose canada..is that a big problem...
i also want to know that u lodged ur file online or paper one??/

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
vickyindia said:
paper one !! doesn't matter SOP is just a satisfactory document ..i wonder if VO reads it!
ok..thank you so much :)

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
vickyindia said:
paper one !! doesn't matter SOP is just a satisfactory document ..i wonder if VO reads it!
can you tell me 1 more thing...did you submitted ITRs, any income reciept/salary slip of ur parents??

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Swathi.life said:
if ur mentioning they r sponsoring u ..then u keep the ITRs of ur parents
thanks for replying...

i mentioned that they are sponsoring me...bt dint gave any ITR...im worried nw....will they request fr it if they need???

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
thanks for replying...

i mentioned that they are sponsoring me...bt dint gave any ITR...im worried nw....will they request fr it if they need???
i dont think just for ITRs they will come back to u..i heard in most of the cases,they call u only if they need more clarity on ur studies or plans ahead..

if u hav shown good funds like GIC , loan, FDs ..ITRs shudnt be a major concern

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Swathi.life said:
i dont think just for ITRs they will come back to u..i heard in most of the cases,they call u only if they need more clarity on ur studies or plans ahead..

if u hav shown good funds like GIC , loan, FDs ..ITRs shudnt be a major concern
No..my consultants did nt attached any financial document..no FD. No loan..NOTHING..I hope it doesn't create any problem...

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
No..my consultants did nt attached any financial document..no FD. No loan..NOTHING..I hope it doesn't create any problem...
u did in SPP ?

helix

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
Inland Sponsorship - Dec 2, 2016
Med's Request
November 2017
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
Even if you file in SPP, but it is wise (not mandatory) to attach the sanction & disbursement letter of your loan (if you have taken one) and also the ITR of atleast one year, along with a strong SOP.

This will give a clear indication to the VO that you are capable of repaying the amount of loan that you took after coming back to India.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we need to put college leaving certificate ? or just marksheets is enough ?