07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Dear forum members,

I got interview call on 01/05 for the interview to be held on 23/06 and was required to confirm my attendance within 30 days. I sent confirmation email on 02/05 but haven't yet received a separate acknowledgment from the LVO, except an autogenerated reply. Further, there's no update in my ECAS status regarding interview scheduling.

Can anybody tell how many days after receiving confirmation to attend an interview, the Visa Office sends separate 'Acknowledgment mail' (as mentioned in the interview call letter.) Anyone who might have faced the similar issue?

Regards,

Raza

scuba_blue

Jul 21, 2014
Hi people,

I really need some help.

I've just received an email with scheduled date for an interview (in Vienna), and there are some documents I have to submit at the interview.
- any evidence of social benefits payments paid to the State (what exactly is this? does this refer to pay slips or something else)
- any certification completed (also not sure what kind of certificate are they looking for.. I've sent my IELTS results with the application) Is it possible that this refers to some kind of professional certificate because I graduated social sciences and I am applying under NOC 2281

Any advice is more than welcome. :D
Thanks guys.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
scuba_blue said:
Hi people,

I really need some help.

I've just received an email with scheduled date for an interview (in Vienna), and there are some documents I have to submit at the interview.
- any evidence of social benefits payments paid to the State (what exactly is this? does this refer to pay slips or something else) These are a kind of taxes for social welfare. This ought to be deducted from your salary and remitted to the government. Talk to your HR for evidence that statutory deductions from your salary are being remitted
- any certification completed (also not sure what kind of certificate are they looking for.. I've sent my IELTS results with the application) Is it possible that this refers to some kind of professional certificate because I graduated social sciences and I am applying under NOC 2281 Yes, since you finished school, you must have done some certifications or upgraded your knowledge to make you better on the job. So send the certificates you received after such training, seminars and/or certifications exams.

Any advice is more than welcome. :D
Thanks guys.
Hi, see above.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAS_RAZA said:
Dear forum members,

I got interview call on 01/05 for the interview to be held on 23/06 and was required to confirm my attendance within 30 days. I sent confirmation email on 02/05 but haven't yet received a separate acknowledgment from the LVO, except an autogenerated reply. Further, there's no update in my ECAS status regarding interview scheduling.

Can anybody tell how many days after receiving confirmation to attend an interview, the Visa Office sends separate 'Acknowledgment mail' (as mentioned in the interview call letter.) Anyone who might have faced the similar issue?

Regards,

Raza
Asalam u Alaikum

I had my interview scheduled at CHC Abu Dhabi on 22nd March 2015 and i received the Specific Confirmation email on 12th March 2015 so you need to wait a little more.

By the way, where is your interview scheduled? One request, please do share your interview experience with all of us (which i hope In Sha ALLAH will be very pleasant).

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Kafil said:
Asalam u Alaikum

I had my interview scheduled at CHC Abu Dhabi on 22nd March 2015 and i received the Specific Confirmation email on 12th March 2015 so you need to wait a little more.

By the way, where is your interview scheduled? One request, please do share your interview experience with all of us (which i hope In Sha ALLAH will be very pleasant).
Wa alaikum assalam,

Thank you very much bro for well wishes and sharing your experience; I'll definitely share mine as well. My interview is scheduled in London.

Regards
Raza

min2max

May 20, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can start by replying the email you got for interview and ask for the status of your application. You can send a message to the minister if you want but I'm sure thousands of others also do the same thing for different reasons. Of course he won't read such letters but they will be handled by his staff. All the best.
Seems like any reply to the emails that CIC sent to you is not accepted. It only accept inquiries through a web form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

min2max

May 20, 2015
Kafil said:
@ Haiderzaidi

Following is my very own interview experience (my NOC is same as yours 1111), hope it makes you mentally relaxed and motivated. You may also go through the thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1890.html to read experiences of recently interviewed candidates. Just prepare yourself and pray with the belief that ALLAH Almighty will help you:

Since this forum has become completely stagnant and i thought with some of the 2015 applicants lined up for their interviews throughout this week, may be it would be a good idea for me to share my own interview experience:

My interview was held at CHC Abu Dhabi on 22nd March 2015. I reached the embassy building well in advance so i just roamed through Abu Dhabi Mall (CHC is located on 9th and 10th Floor of West Tower of Abu Dhabi Mall). That helped me a lot in easing my nerves before the big occasion. After going through customary security checks, i started waiting for my name to be called. Finally, the slide of a window in front of me was raised by a young man who announced my name and told me to proceed to interview room. Then and there, i realized now is the time to make the impact. I entered the room and settled down. The visa officer arrived after a while and greeted me and asked me how i was doing and how was my trip to Abu Dhabi.

The Visa officer introduced himself and told me that he is responsible for the processing of my application and that he has the authority to determine my eligibility to be awarded PR to Canada. To begin with, he asked for my passport and inquired about my previous travel history. Then he asked about my work experience documents, i passed it on to him, he looked at it and asked me quite a few question related to my job like what i do in this role, how i found this job, why did i switch over to this job from my previous employer etc. Then he also asked about my family members and inquired about my parents and if they will reunite with me in Canada in the future. Afterwards, he asked for me to show him updated Proof of Funds as well as PCC which i did. He also looked at some of my Education Certificates. In the end, he took all my forms i.e. Schedule A, Supplementary Travel Information and Additional Family Information and said that these will be enclosed in my Case file.

Bear in mind that the Visa officer continued to type something on the system every time he looked at my documents. Finally, the moment arrived when he said "i am satisfied with your eligibility and accepting your application for further processing". He informed me about MR being the next step. He also provided me with valuable advice regarding my settlement issues in Canada and gave me fruitful tips to integrate into the Canadian Society.

So as per my experience, following are the points to be considered to have a successful interview:

1- Be prepared for every single word of your immigration file and expect to be asked about anything from anywhere in your application.
2- You must remember that you are the one who provided all the information in your case file and therefore, its you who should have complete command.
3- Remain calm and composed, keep a smile and always look into the eyes of the Visa officer, remember confidence speaks for itself.
4- Make sure you understand the VO's question, if you are in doubt, you are well within your rights for the question to be repeated.
5- Speak at a medium pace and as clearly as possible.
6- I did not wear any Jacket or Coat so i would recommend you to do the same because remember, physically relaxed body will eventually lead to a peaceful mind (which is exactly what you need for a successful interview)
7- This is an "Interview", not some "Interrogation" so treat it as such.
8- Generally, Visa officers are quite friendly and they make you feel completely at ease. My experience was no different. So you also need to reciprocate the same attitude.
9- Last but not least, have faith in Almighty ALLAH, pray with a firm belief deep down your heart that In Sha ALLAH you will walk out of the Embassy building with a huge smile on your face.

Members who are scheduled to be interviewed on 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th March are humbly requested to follow my suit and share their valuable experience as it will help all those who might be interviewed later this year or sometime in the future.

Sorry for such a lengthy post but believe me, i have summarized it as much as possible.

All the best and remember me in your prayers.
Congrats. You were very well prepared - your brought with you updated documents and forms. Did VO mentioned these, e.g updated Proof of Funds, PCC, Schedule A etc., explicitly in the interview call letter?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
min2max said:
Seems like any reply to the emails that CIC sent to you is not accepted. It only accept inquiries through a web form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, you are wrong. I communicated with my VO using the emails they sent to me, I completed the application process and got my visa. They may not acknowledge your mail but that does not mean they don't act on it. The CSE option is available but I never used it, I didn't need to. Cheers.

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
Hi All,
I have received my EE interview request this morning, I am an applicant from China.
I believe that I am the FIRST one who got interview in EE.
Please can you share some info about interview in EE?

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min2max said:
Congrats. You were very well prepared - your brought with you updated documents and forms. Did VO mentioned these, e.g updated Proof of Funds, PCC, Schedule A etc., explicitly in the interview call letter?
Yes they did

stallion123

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
12 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 29 Jan 2015
Med's Request
18 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015 ** Uploaded 29 May 2015 ** << TLU - 04 Jun 2015 >>
Interview........
09 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
10 Jun 2015 ** PP dropped at VFS same day **
VISA ISSUED...
17 Jun 2015 ** PP came back 23 Jun 2015 **
LANDED..........
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Action/Travel%20Countries/leaf_2.gif[/img]
Hi All,

NEED AN URGENT RESPONSE as I got a situation here.

I was waiting for my MR after my interview got successful on 9th April 2015. I was waiting or MR till 21st May when I was shocked to hear that my MR was actually sent to consultant on 19th Apr, but due to some tech issues in their mailing server, they did not receive it and we both were unaware about the same. They only received it on 21st May and saw that the it was supposed to be reverted in 30 days (starting from 19th Apr -> 19th May) if not then it may lead to refusal in visa process.

I had immediately paid the RPRF fees on that very day and done medicals the very next day to avoid any further delays. But I am yet not sure if they shall accept it or not as the deadline had already passed 2 days back.

I am very scared for the fact that whether NDVO will accpt it or not?? Can anyone throw some light on the same what can be done in this scenario??

P.S. I also raised a CSE on 8th May for status update thinking that they have not sent MR.

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
stallion123 said:
Hi All,

I was waiting for my MR after my interview got successful on 9th April 2015. I was waiting or MR till 21st May when I was shocked to hear that my MR was actually sent to consultant on 19th Apr, but due to some tech issues in their mailing server, they did not receive it and we both were unaware about the same. They only received it on 21st May and saw that the it was supposed to be reverted in 30 days (starting from 19th Apr -> 19th May) if not then it may lead to refusal in visa process.

I had immediately paid the RPRF fees on that very day and done medicals the very next day to avoid any further delays. But I am yet not sure if they shall accept it or not as the deadline had already passed 2 days back.

I am very scared for the fact that whether NDVO will accpt it or not?? Can anyone throw some light on the same what can be done in this scenario??

P.S. I also raised a CSE on 8th May for status update thinking that they have not sent MR.
Email ndvo right away n tell them abt the whole situation.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
stallion123 said:
Hi All,

No need to worry, get a appointment with physician asap, tell them you want to go for upfront medical. When you reach physicians office explain him your situation, tell him incase if he can see Medical generated in system if yes then he can see your IME#, if he cant track it then go for upfront Medical. As far as your application is till open you have nothing to worry about I am 110% sure of it.

Feb 28, 2015
Hi all ,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Can anybody please let me know the required specific forms(exact number of forms and names of the form) which we need to carry during our landing at airport.

And also which form we need to filled for PR card application.

Thanks in advance .

Jazak Allah Ho Khair