Prepare an interview

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who have sent additional documents in-between the process, I have created a group for us. Lets comment here so that we will know at least if our application are picked for processing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-201415-additional-documents-sent-t280670.0.html

Karunya

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stallion123 said:
Hi All,

Need help in knowing timelines.

App Rcvd - 14/07/2014
PER - 12/11/2014
1st line update - 29/01/2015
Interview call mail - 05/03/2015
Interview done - 09/04/2015
VO - NDVO

Current status shows 3 lines with last saying "Interview scheduled for April 9, 2015."

Interview reason - File kept soon after marriage, so check the authenticity and genuiness of marriage, even my spouse was interviewed.

Interview was successful and the officer said I shall receive MR and RPRF very soon and should be ready to pay the landing fees and all. She said as my file processing time is already running late, she shall try to speed up the process and I shall expect it to be done within 4 weeks. Its almost 4 weeks and yet no response. I had submitted PCC during interview as well.

It is very unusual that it takes this long to get MR after interview, most of them gets in couple of days after interview or maximum in a week/10days.

Can anybody please let me know the process in details Post-Interview. Is that the PCC been submitted shall delay the process, or anything else?

Also, if they have sent it, i will never let it go un-notice from any of any mail folders.
For CSE, as it can be done only once and so my consultant is not recommending at this stage, stating that they may respond with an answer as Under-Process which happens more frequently.

Thus, I am curious to know what could be the reason for this unusual delays apart from work load/long queueing.
Hi Stallion,

Did you enquired them the reason of interview or they already had mentioend in their email.

Mines soon too but they havent mentioned the reason.

Thanks

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Dear members!!!

Iam a lost 2010 applicant had done interview 7 months ago and no medical, my question is can i contact the minister for imigration and tell him about this 5 years delay???
Would it affect my status or would it do something better???

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kashifshah said:
Dear members!!!

Iam a lost 2010 applicant had done interview 7 months ago and no medical, my question is can i contact the minister for imigration and tell him about this 5 years delay???
Would it affect my status or would it do something better???
Hi, you can start by replying the email you got for interview and ask for the status of your application. You can send a message to the minister if you want but I'm sure thousands of others also do the same thing for different reasons. Of course he won't read such letters but they will be handled by his staff. All the best.

Vin99679

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Nov. 2014
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application/ UK and India PPC
File Transfer...
Got seond line on 5-05-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
medical updated on 30-05-2015
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 / pp submittd 03/08/2015 DM 05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015/ got pp back on 8-08-2015
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Demcan, it will definitely not be an issue as we required to have at least 1 years work experience in an eligible occupation within the last 10 years. Your work experiences fall in this acceptable time period, all the best.
hi is there any chance of interview after the medicals are done.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Vin99679 said:
hi is there any chance of interview after the medicals are done.
Hi, this is very rare but possible if your background checks which are ongoing raises questions which the VO wants you to answer. Cheers.

Feb 6, 2015
rodroye said:
God has finally answered our prayers, where all was thought lost, faith and only faith in the lord has triumphed.
We finally got the MR and RPRF request with second line update. Received the update through our consultant.

Time line :
NOC: 1112
App. rec: 15th May 2014
PER: 4th Sept. 2014
Interview --- Aub dhabi 26th March 2015
MR & RPRF : 29th April 2015

Thank you lord and I pray for all those waiting.

Quote from: rodroye on April 14, 2015, 03:28:58 am

The interview story of danypk is very much similar to mine. My wife who is the main applicant had a similar experience on 26/03/2015 during her interview. The had a serious doubt that the reference letter from the company was fake. She did her best to make them understand the authenticity of the letter. They were still not convinced. They said they will update us after 2-3 weeks on the results. Just so you all are aware they checked the LinkedIn profile of the HR manager who signed the job ref. letter. Unfortunately the HR guy did not update his linkedin profile with his proper job experience and hence the Visa officer had a doubt. Now only God knows what our fate will be, but whatever the results God has already decided for us and I accept i]

Did they ever call your former employers to verify the authenticity?

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have not been in touch with this forum for a while so just wanted to share a bit of news with all you.....

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH and prayers and support of my family, i have received my passport with PR visa along with COPR.

My journey took almost a year. Like most of you, i was also in an uncertain situation after receiving PER. Finally, on 28th January 2015, i received an email requesting to appear for an interview at CHC Abu Dhabi. Just like the majority of applicants, i was somewhat afraid to be honest but i kept praying and preparing for the interview. One thing which kept me positive was the self belief that if i could somehow clear the interview, my process will move from cramped queue to the fast lane and this is exactly what happened.

My interview was held on 22nd March 2015 during which the visa officer told me that i can expect to receive MR in the next 2 weeks but guess what, i received RPRF + Passport Bio pages request on 26th March 2015 and received MR on 27th March 2015. Following is my complete timeline from which some of you can hopefully draw some inspiration:

Application received at CIO: 16th May 2014
Fee Encashed Date: 26th Aug 2014
PER: 05th Sep 2014
Interview Email: 28th Jan 2015
Interview Held: 22nd Mar 2015
RPRF +PP Bio pages Req: 26th Mar 2015
MR: 27th Mar 2015
MR Done: 14th Apr 2015
Passport Req: 27th Apr 2015
Passport Submission at VAC: 29th Apr 2015
Passport Collected: 07th May 2015

In case any of you want to know my detailed interview experience, visit the following link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1890.html

All those who have received interview requests should consider themselves lucky as this presents you a great opportunity to speed up your case so be motivated and make use of this opportunity. To the rest of the applicants, just hang in there, in sha ALLAH all your dreams will come true.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kafil said:
Hi everyone,

I have not been in touch with this forum for a while so just wanted to share a bit of news with all you.....

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH and prayers and support of my family, i have received my passport with PR visa along with COPR.

My journey took almost a year. Like most of you, i was also in an uncertain situation after receiving PER. Finally, on 28th January 2015, i received an email requesting to appear for an interview at CHC Abu Dhabi. Just like the majority of applicants, i was somewhat afraid to be honest but i kept praying and preparing for the interview. One thing which kept me positive was the self belief that if i could somehow clear the interview, my process will move from cramped queue to the fast lane and this is exactly what happened.

My interview was held on 22nd March 2015 during which the visa officer told me that i can expect to receive MR in the next 2 weeks but guess what, i received RPRF + Passport Bio pages request on 26th March 2015 and received MR on 27th March 2015. Following is my complete timeline from which some of you can hopefully draw some inspiration:

In case any of you want to know my detailed interview experience, visit the following link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1890.html

All those who have received interview requests should consider themselves lucky as this presents you a great opportunity to speed up your case so be motivated and make use of this opportunity. To the rest of the applicants, just hang in there, in sha ALLAH all your dreams will come true.
Congratulations on the great journey and receipt of your visa. I wish you the best ahead.

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Kafil said:
Hi everyone,

Many congrats!!

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S2174 said:
Many congrats!!
Thanks buddy. Tell me, if i am not mistaken, have you also been asked to appear for an interview? if so, when and where?

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Kafil said:
Thanks buddy. Tell me, if i am not mistaken, have you also been asked to appear for an interview? if so, when and where?
Yes thats right. But unfortunately they havnt given me a time slot yet although they told me it wud be in march but still waiting.

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Help Me Urgently....

I paid online RTPR Fee, i note down receipt number but i didn't get receipt even i'm not able to see receipt online after login.

Please do reply.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Yesh Raj said:
Please Help Me Urgently....

I paid online RTPR Fee, i note down receipt number but i didn't get receipt even i'm not able to see receipt online after login.

Please do reply.
Hi, I replied you on the other thread, hope this has been resolved.