+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

arezoo fadaei

Feb 24, 2010
Please help me friends
I send my documents from Iran to Damascus - Syrian -in 25,may and I give in July 27 my file number.in Immigration forms any reference to the current language level or in the future, and I was not at the time the current level of your language and 5 in France, six in the English chose. I am afraid lest I come problems.
Is it better for my letter to the new surface language to send to Syria?
My seven years experience as a computer engineer and I am 30 years old do not have any family in Quebec, but I love living there. Mechanical engineer and my wife 7 years of experience and four French and English has chosen 7.
We draw from this is that some of our friends have been Reject these conditions.Still me the interview was not announced
Please reply to my email :'(
What should I do? I need to declare Jdydhst language level?
I am waiting for your response :-[
please help me

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
As I understand, you are applying for Quebec, right?
If yes, maybe you can ask your question in this thread where the Quebec Applicants discuss regularely, and get better answers.
Good luck.

arezoo fadaei said:
Please help me friends
I send my documents from Iran to Damascus - Syrian -in 25,may and I give in July 27 my file number.in Immigration forms any reference to the current language level or in the future, and I was not at the time the current level of your language and 5 in France, six in the English chose. I am afraid lest I come problems.
Is it better for my letter to the new surface language to send to Syria?
My seven years experience as a computer engineer and I am 30 years old do not have any family in Quebec, but I love living there. Mechanical engineer and my wife 7 years of experience and four French and English has chosen 7.
We draw from this is that some of our friends have been Reject these conditions.Still me the interview was not announced
Please reply to my email :'(
What should I do? I need to declare Jdydhst language level?
I am waiting for your response :-[
please help me

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hello to all

i am new here,

anyone has applied under noc code 6242 cook, please tell me if u have applied or know anything about it.because i want to confirm that is my ielts meeting the requirement of my noc cook,

visa officer cant reject any case due to low ielts, he checks that what are ielts and whatare his/her job requirement,i am not dealing in any office work, being a cook i think i am good, but kindly all seniors like mbastudies, mrbaig, and many more...(sorry if i not mention others names)

my result is as under:
reading 4.5
writing 5.5
listening 4.5
speaking 5.5

kindly guide me as i have arranged employment and scoring 74 points. but is this ielts suitable for my cook occupation. kindly advise me
pray for all in this forum
good luck

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
well why nobady is call for interveiw from pakistan is that we have much less chance to be eligible for imigration or somthing else?? they be satisfyied on the verification

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
well why nobady is call for interveiw from pakistan is that we have much less chance to be eligible for imigration or somthing else?? they be satisfyied on the verification
Hi Samia,

They only call those applicants for interview on which they have doubts about there experience or something and need more clarification with a face to face interview. Mostly Pakistanis dont have such issues but if they need to interview they can even call them to London for an interview. Its all about your luck nothing against us (Pakistanis) :)

Cheers
Saki

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Samia,

They only call those applicants for interview on which they have doubts about there experience or something and need more clarification with a face to face interview. Mostly Pakistanis dont have such issues but if they need to interview they can even call them to London for an interview. Its all about your luck nothing against us (Pakistanis) :)

Cheers
Saki
U are right but for Pakistanis interview will only be conducted in Islamabad rather in London.

singh092120

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
9-Feb-2010
Nomination.....
26-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
6-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Allready done
File Transfer...
17-Feb-2010
Med's Request
20-jan-11, Received 27-1-11
Med's Done....
31 Jan. 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
very informative topic,

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
oh thnks so much well i was quit worried about it
but i will hope for gud things work out fine inshallah
if in most of cases this happenes then its gud no tension for interview

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
I have sent my application to CIO along with all the required documents as per new rules and which was as per website of Fedex was delivered to CIO on 18-8-2010.

But I have not received any response for delivery of my application to CIO by CIO even after passage of at least one Month.
Is there any one who had submitted his application after 26-06-2010 and also has received any response for delivery of application from CIO.

Is there any other way to confirm that my application is under process in CIO.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrum66 said:
I have sent my application to CIO along with all the required documents as per new rules and which was as per website of Fedex was delivered to CIO on 18-8-2010.

But I have not received any response for delivery of my application to CIO by CIO even after passage of at least one Month.
Is there any one who had submitted his application after 26-06-2010 and also has received any response for delivery of application from CIO.

Is there any other way to confirm that my application is under process in CIO.
Akrum66 Dont Worry its usually takes one to three months to get first response , they are busy and some they open post after a month and half :) keep praying and :) hv some hope :)

Bruce100

Oct 5, 2010
:)
These are the nice forums that has the the great

topics that are need to be posted to a very high esteem.

Resume Writing Service