+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnant and medical

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Yes, not enough evidence to go through an xray during any term of the pregnancy. Despite the technology (which varies a lot!), expert opinion, lack of evidence and as a health care professional, I opted against it for my wife.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
terulinkarezinka said:
I think they uploaded whatever they had at that point and attached letter of explanation, maybe even a proof of her pregnancy from the doctor - in cases like this I'm a strong believer that the more information and explanation you provide, the better.
Hi Everyone,

I have the same situation, We have received ITA and my wife is pregnant and we went to designated medical centre here in Saudi Arabia. They refused to do any kind of medicals for her at this point (We are expecting baby any time with in next month). So, can I submit the report from the Ob/Gyne doctor we are going on regular basis, or is it necessary from the designated medical center (but they did not give any report in this case). Plz guide, I have only 15 days left now to submit.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
iawz said:
Hi Everyone,

I have the same situation, We have received ITA and my wife is pregnant and we went to designated medical centre here in Saudi Arabia. They refused to do any kind of medicals for her at this point (We are expecting baby any time with in next month). So, can I submit the report from the Ob/Gyne doctor we are going on regular basis, or is it necessary from the designated medical center (but they did not give any report in this case). Plz guide, I have only 15 days left now to submit.

Thanks
You can upload your report and rest of the documents and attach a LOE explaining that your wife is pregnant and hence you shall submit her medical after she delivers.

OR

You can wait till your wife delivers and then submit your application.