+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy Coverage On Alberta Health Care On SOWP

Taimoor rana

Feb 17, 2020
Hi There! hope you are doing great. I live in Calgary. I need some information. My wife is 3 months pregnant at this moment and I'm applying for her SOWP while I have here on a work permit after completing my studies. I wanted to know does Alberta Health Care covers the expenses during childbirth. Anyone who has an idea of it kindly share your thoughts and experience if been through the same situation. Thanks in advance for the help.
I am on work permit pgwp and working full time. Me ,my wife and baby will stay here for years as our future plans. I'm gonna apply soon considering here condition and options do we have once she is here.
Thansk, I hope u have my point.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Hi There! hope you are doing great. I live in Calgary. I need some information. My wife is 3 months pregnant at this moment and I'm applying for her SOWP while I have here on a work permit after completing my studies. I wanted to know does Alberta Health Care covers the expenses during childbirth. Anyone who has an idea of it kindly share your thoughts and experience if been through the same situation. Thanks in advance for the help.
I am on work permit pgwp and working full time. Me ,my wife and baby will stay here for years as our future plans. I'm gonna apply soon considering here condition and options do we have once she is here.
Thansk, I hope u have my point.
Hey, mate. Did you ever get an answer to this?