submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Hi Seniors please give me a confirmation regarding requirement of informing Visa office about recent pregnancy after Medicals Done and now waiting for visas.......

Regard`s

Lawchuks

Jun 10, 2012
Hi
Congrats on your pregnancy. It really depends. How far is the pregnancy? Have they requested for your passports? If it's still in the early stages and they have requested for your passports. I would suggest you do nothing and once you get your visas, you can go immediately. That way you don't have to add another dependant to your application.
Other people might have different opinions though.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Lawchuks said:
Hi
Congrats on your pregnancy. It really depends. How far is the pregnancy? Have they requested for your passports? If it's still in the early stages and they have requested for your passports. I would suggest you do nothing and once you get your visas, you can go immediately. That way you don't have to add another dependant to your application.
Other people might have different opinions though.

Same as you suggested

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your passports were submitted in September. So you could expect the visa any time. Considering the waiting period for health insurance, as applicable to which province you are settling, try to go early on getting the visa. As you did get opinion, I too agree that no need to inform VO at this stage. Good luck.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
It has been discussed in the past as well. If you got pregnant very recently and you have 6-7 from now (most of the doctors would not allow you to fly during your 7 to 9 month period), then you should be okay if you get visa in a month or two, but you should also consider the very high cost of delivery in Canada without healthcare benefits (Healthcare benefit starts 90 days after landing in Canada in most provinces). A single doctor's visit can cost you $150 to $200. You would also be needing pre-delivery visits. Delivery cost, I am not sure, but is going to be high. Consider these things. If you do not care about money and have a lot of it, no need to worry. Else, wait for the PPs to come and/or inform the VO about your pregnancy now. It will take some time, but would be worth it.

All in all, if you have a lot of time and at least 90-100 days after you come to Canada, its your call.

mubu said:
Hi Seniors please give me a confirmation regarding requirement of informing Visa office about recent pregnancy after Medicals Done and now waiting for visas.......

Regard`s