+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Predictions on Refugee Claim Timeline?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Congrats on winning your case! My hearing is literally tomorrow and my case is similar to urs. It was initially less complex then minister intervened. How was the hearing with the minister? And did you get your decision at the end of the hearing. I'm fully confident about my case because everything is 100% true. Thanks in advance!
The minister was asking irrelevant questions and intimidating. I stayed focused and answer
Congrats on winning your case! My hearing is literally tomorrow and my case is similar to urs. It was initially less complex then minister intervened. How was the hearing with the minister? And did you get your decision at the end of the hearing. I'm fully confident about my case because everything is 100% true. Thanks in advance!
first thing you should know is that the minister doesn’t hold your fate he will only be asking questions and no matter his position dont get discouraged. In my case they minister tried to discourage me by rejecting all my answers and explanations but since I knew what I was saying I kept giving the same answers without any contradiction with high conviction. If his questions is irrelevant to your story give him an answer but tell him how irrelevant the situation may be to your story. To be short don’t be panic due to the presence of the minister, I remember people tried to get me scared of the minister but deep inside of me I knew I would win my case no matter his questions and that’s what happened. I went without any lawyer or helper and ended up winning. Trust God , yourself and your story. Good luck.

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
As far as i know member will decide about your situation but i think if will be a minister intervention, you might be better off working with a lawyer but dont be hopeless, trust yourself you can still win.

good luck advance.

Yaad23

Jan 10, 2023
As far as i know member will decide about your situation but i think if will be a minister intervention, you might be better off working with a lawyer but dont be hopeless, trust yourself you can still win.

good luck advance.
Thank you guys for the encouragement! I did my hearing today and it only lasted 1hr and 20 mins. The Minister wasn't as bad as I expected them to be. She just asked me few questions and I answered all of them confidently. She didn't try to look unconvinced or something, rather she just kept on asking me for like 10 mins and said she's done with her questions and doesn't have any more thing to disclose. The member also asked me questions and I answered them as much as I could. But unfortunately, he didn't give me the decision at the end. He said it will be sent out my mail in 3 to 4 weeks. I soo scared. Is there any way I could guess the outcome by looking at my interaction with the member and Minister?

Reactions: moref1988

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Thank you guys for the encouragement! I did my hearing today and it only lasted 1hr and 20 mins. The Minister wasn't as bad as I expected them to be. She just asked me few questions and I answered all of them confidently. She didn't try to look unconvinced or something, rather she just kept on asking me for like 10 mins and said she's done with her questions and doesn't have any more thing to disclose. The member also asked me questions and I answered them as much as I could. But unfortunately, he didn't give me the decision at the end. He said it will be sent out my mail in 3 to 4 weeks. I soo scared. Is there any way I could guess the outcome by looking at my interaction with the member and Minister?
What’s your country origin and What was the focus at your hearing? Credibility ifa etc?

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Waseem, in another comment he said that he applied for PR in August 2023, this means that he received approval within 2-4 months from receiving the less complex letter. Hopefully you will also receive approval within this time or shorter.

Reactions: waseememirates1

Morale

Apr 6, 2023
Hello guys, I have almost the same timeline as OP. I submitted my boc along with all evidence in February 2023. I had my eligibility interview in late July 2023. I am also an LGBTQ+ asylum seeker. Is there a chance I receiver a hearing any time soon or am I likely to get my hearing next year?

Jan 30, 2024
Waseem, in another comment he said that he applied for PR in August 2023, this means that he received approval within 2-4 months from receiving the less complex letter. Hopefully you will also receive approval within this time or shorter.
Thanks Brother for information ............. Appreciated ..