+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-test RQ - Decision Made - Scarborough Office

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I would like to know if there are any pre-test RQ recipients being processed at Scarborough office who have had there status changed to decision made recently. Have any of them received the oath notification. Please share your time line.

Mine is as follows: Submitted: November 2013, in process January 2014, Pre-test RQ responded Sept 2014, test October 2014, RQ transferred to St. Clair office January 2015, level 2 decision March 2015, file transferred to Montreal CEN June 2015, Status changed to Decision Made July 2015. Oath awaited.

Regards :'(

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadahopeful said:
Hello,

I would like to know if there are any pre-test RQ recipients being processed at Scarborough office who have had there status changed to decision made recently. Have any of them received the oath notification. Please share your time line.

Mine is as follows: Submitted: November 2013, in process January 2014, Pre-test RQ responded Sept 2014, test October 2014, RQ transferred to St. Clair office January 2015, level 2 decision March 2015, file transferred to Montreal CEN June 2015, Status changed to Decision Made July 2015. Oath awaited.

Regards :'(
I am on the exact journey as you except my application received in December 2013. Pre-test RQ May 2014, Test August 2014, Moved to St clair September 2014, forwarded to Montreal June 2015, ECAS Decision made early July 2015. Still waiting for Oat... hoping to receive it this week

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. Am waiting for my turn since January 2012. No progress on file

whenever I was able to communicate with CIC they push the matter for 90 days

44 months completed. Contacted MP, order ATIP, wrote to Minister, Wrote

to local office no progress, Contacted Lawyer asking 5 K also no guarantee

time line...... just waiting getting punishment of extensive travel to middle east

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ironmat, indeed very similar timeline. Please share once you have your status is updated or when you receive the oath invitation. It will be very helpful as I can also then expect to hearing from them soon.
8)

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go ahead with the lawyer, it will be the best 5K you ever spend. If he will file a 'writ of mandamus' case, then you will definitely win.

I have many friends who were in your situation, as soon as they filed the suit, they got their citizenship within a month.

janoo said:
Hi.. Am waiting for my turn since January 2012. No progress on file

whenever I was able to communicate with CIC they push the matter for 90 days

44 months completed. Contacted MP, order ATIP, wrote to Minister, Wrote

to local office no progress, Contacted Lawyer asking 5 K also no guarantee

time line...... just waiting getting punishment of extensive travel to middle east

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not for me. Been DM since July 8th. Hoping to receive an update after the long weekend...

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahopeful, you will get your oath this week. I got it this morning for end of September. Best luck!