Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hello

I received a request from CHC London to send further documents. I copy their email. I have already sent them my son's passport, pictures, family info forms etc and a payment form giving out my credit card number in November 2010 when my son was born asking them to add him as an accompanying dependent. They have scanned my letters and the forms and can be seen in my Caips report. But, they have not charged my card for the dependent fee $150.

Now, they want the same information. again? What I should do? I am not sure if it is a good news, that they are asking for more documents, or are they actually not?
I will have to send it anyways.But does it mean my file is processing ahead?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres , W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Hi
Inshallah will recived medical soon
Can i know when u send full doc?
And u still u job in 29noc?
When u recived this letter?
Im waiting u reply
Thanks
Zakout

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan200us said:
Hello

I received a request from CHC London to send further documents. I copy their email. I have already sent them my son's passport, pictures, family info forms etc and a payment form giving out my credit card number in November 2010 when my son was born asking them to add him as an accompanying dependent. They have scanned my letters and the forms and can be seen in my Caips report. But, they have not charged my card for the dependent fee $150.

Now, they want the same information. again? What I should do? I am not sure if it is a good news, that they are asking for more documents, or are they actually not?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

one my friend received same request from LD CHC and he received medical after 10 days submission of these documents
indian

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
sir.Asslamo alikum .
when VO wants to decide MR,before that some time he require update form or other info, like you.
so donot worry brother.Submitt form or other info, I think after submitting these things, fews days later you will have received your MR.So do that as soon as possible.That is conform, beleve me.I advance congratulate you.Best of luck.Remember us in your prays.I am also pre june applicant.

Naveed pcs
noc: 4131
applied :dec 31 2009.
Complete file submitted on dated March 2, 2010.
2 AOR sep 27 ,2010.
INPROCESS: Aug1,2011
Still waiting MR.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
khan200us said:
Hello

Dear Sir/Madam,

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Dear Khan, Please accept my heartiest congratulations. Looks like except NDVO all VO's are WORKING.................

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
zakout76 said:
Hi
Inshallah will recived medical soon
Can i know when u send full doc?
And u still u job in 29noc?
When u recived this letter?
Im waiting u reply
Thanks
Zakout
I hope to get the medical soon.I am a NOC 4131, so not anymore in 29 NOCs. I received this email only yesterday and I shall send everything hopefully on Monday morning.

Regards
Khan

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
naveedpcs said:
sir.Asslamo alikum .
when VO wants to decide MR,before that some time he require update form or other info, like you.
so donot worry brother.Submitt form or other info, I think after submitting these things, fews days later you will have received your MR.So do that as soon as possible.That is conform, beleve me.I advance congratulate you.Best of luck.Remember us in your prays.I am also pre june applicant.

Naveed pcs
noc: 4131
applied :dec 31 2009.
Complete file submitted on dated March 2, 2010.
2 AOR sep 27 ,2010.
INPROCESS: Aug1,2011
Still waiting MR.
Thank you. aap ke moo main ghee shakar. Let's hope we all get our medicals and then visas soon.
Remember me in your prayers.

Kind Regards
Khan

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
(INDIAN) said:
one my friend received same request from LD CHC and he received medical after 10 days submission of these documents
indian
Thanks for the encouragement, dear friend. I hope it happens the same for me.

Kind Regards
Khan

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
zakout76 said:
dear khan
can i know when u send full document?

thanks
Hi
I sent the full documents on 30 March 2010. I applied in November 2010 to Nova Scotia and they send me the 1st AOR on 5 March 2010.
What is your timeline?

Khan

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
(INDIAN) said:
zakout76 said:
Hi
U frinend pre jun?
When he send full document?
[/quote
U ALREAD TAL TO HIM DEAR .HE SEND MEDICAL TOO
INDIAN
Hello Indian

Sorry I missed his posts. Replied to him. I have only received this email yesterday. Medicals are far cry.

Khan.

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hello

You may be aware that recently, the CHC London has asked me to provide additional forms and documents and pay a fee $150 to include my son in my application.I have sent them an email but have not yet received a response about the payment options.

Since I live in Finland, they have a payment option called "Direct Deposit" for Nordic countries.
Please see the link.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

In your opinion, can I pay them the money by bank transfer and send them the transfer receipt as a reference.Since their bank, Barclays is in the UK, can I transfer the money $150 by instructing my HSBC bank in the UK.

Please opine on this option.

Kind Regards
Khan