+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-June NDVO Medical Request Join Here

A

adityaa

Dear All Pre-June NDVO Applicant

As per my Canadian lawyer opinion- NDVO may be start sending MR , from end of the MAY-2012 or June-2012. and second lot send from October-2012 to April-2013. CIC will finished all Inverntory of Pre-june by end of April-2013.

so, share your MR update here when anybody will get MR.

Best Wishes,

T

tulip99

Lets wait for end of may to get any update!! fingers crossed

Amri24

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30th March 2010
Med's Request
16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
So another wait begins... :'(

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
adityaa said:

As per my Canadian lawyer opinion- NDVO may be start sending MR , from end of the MAY-2012 or June-2012. and second lot send from October-2012 to April-2013. CIC will finished all Inverntory of Pre-june by end of April-2013.

Best Wishes,

Lets pray every one go through with first lot and not to end up in new waiting period,

God Bless,
Kavya

Amri24

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30th March 2010
Med's Request
16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
kavya said:
Lets pray every one go through with first lot and not to end up in new waiting period,

God Bless,
Kavya
Lets pray and keep our fingers crossed.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
adityaa said:

Best Wishes,

Hey bro gud effort but when a single MR smashed by NDVO there will be earthquake of 8.0 Richter scale.................hopes up best of luck to all.................

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyslietian said:
Hey bro gud effort but when a single MR smashed by NDVO there will be earthquake of 8.0 Richter scale.................hopes up best of luck to all.................
lolz......
hi adityaa, i want to share a quote by one of the wellknown philosophers of 21 century. here it comes:
“Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torments of man”
Friedrich Nietzsche

So, don't give false hope by posting opinons, plz post something concrete that can be substantiated.
it's chc-nd, dear

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi all
Just to tell u all that I was asked for document update PCC for me and my spouse from ndvo my wife before she worked in Saudi ,so I couldn't get her Saudi PCC ,also I used to work on ships for 8years for that period I couldn't provide PCC .i m sending rest other PCC,s & asking visa officer to waive off my wife's PCC request as the govt here don't issue PCC for former residents+I will be sending my newborn documents ,what do u all think will happen to my case I m tensed as to whether I will get a rejection because of one dependant PCC ,I will providing with enough reasons that she never had anything criminal in Saudi during her stay.
Please advice I cannot take a rejection had spent my time,money,sleepless nights ,tensions.....
Kind regards
Binson

T

tulip99

hi kavya!

i have been silent observer of this forum for past months. the dates which u ve updated in ur profile r wrong. u got interview call on 23rd april bt u ve mentioned feb. it mislead many new comers. and whats the date of ur intial application...june or april 2010.

thanx

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
tulip99 said:
hi kavya!

i have been silent observer of this forum for past months. the dates which u ve updated in ur profile r wrong. u got interview call on 23rd april bt u ve mentioned feb. it mislead many new comers. and whats the date of ur intial application...june or april 2010.

thanx
Dear friend,

Its nothing intentional, Its just mistake. At the same time I have found a lot like who do such mistakes. So, please relex and I will surely correct the mistake. At the same time you see the time line for further information,

God Bless,
Kavya

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
adityaa said:

Best Wishes,

I got info in March from a prominent consultant in UK that NDVO will start issuing MRs in first week of April 2012 but now whole April is gone with no traces of MRs.

You have uploaded a new hope.... with 2 months May/June now lets see.

However it seems likely that some requests (fresh docs/MRs) will be released by NDVO before July 2012 since this was mentioned by NDVO in my CSQ.

rsrsva

Dec 24, 2010
adityaa said:

Best Wishes,

Canadian Dreams said:
I got info in March from a prominent consultant in UK that NDVO will start issuing MRs in first week of April 2012 but now whole April is gone with no traces of MRs.

You have uploaded a new hope.... with 2 months May/June now lets see.

However it seems likely that some requests (fresh docs/MRs) will be released by NDVO before July 2012 since this was mentioned by NDVO in my CSQ.
According to my consultant NDVO will issue the MR after june 2012 because they has over the quota of medical and visas for 2011-12. So hope MR for successful person only in july,aug,sept and oct....

Thanks & suggest.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
watz the source of this info of ur consultant???

ur consultant is mere speculating, nothing else.

plz dnt mind.
take care.

rsrsva said:
According to my consultant NDVO will issue the MR after june 2012 because they has over the quota of medical and visas for 2011-12. So hope MR for successful person only in july,aug,sept and oct....

Thanks & suggest.