+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre Feb 2008 applicants

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me...i received the notice [dated May 24] last June 7...I am a pre 27 Feb 2008 applicant (March 2005)....Haven't sent it back yet as I have until July 24 to get it done with (60d from date of letter)...

cheers

ginacom2003 said:
Dear All,

Are there forumites who have received notice of Return of Fund for Pre Feb 2008 of recent?

Regards!

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
kiwi1 said:
me...i received the notice [dated May 24] last June 7...I am a pre 27 Feb 2008 applicant (March 2005)....Haven't sent it back yet as I have until July 24 to get it done with (60d from date of letter)...

cheers
Hi Kiwi 1,
As it seems from your record, your PSDEC was 1 before March 29 2012, which means you have passed from screening process and immigration officer has already reviewed your application. so you should be among the 20,000 lucky applicants. why they sent u such a letter for refund. I think they terminated all pre Feb 2008 application without there PESDEC. so you can consult with a layer in this regard.

Best,

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi hamid22

i suppose because my SELDEC is 0 therefore there was no decision made by an immig officer before March 29, 2012, hence, terminated by law.
i am still a litigant under Tim although the case is stalled for sometime now...

how about your application?..

cheers

kiwi1

hamid22 said:
Hi Kiwi 1,
As it seems from your record, your PSDEC was 1 before March 29 2012, which means you have passed from screening process and immigration officer has already reviewed your application. so you should be among the 20,000 lucky applicants. why they sent u such a letter for refund. I think they terminated all pre Feb 2008 application without there PESDEC. so you can consult with a layer in this regard.

Best,

vaisanil

Jan 11, 2010
Dear Friends,

I have filed my applicaiton in NOV 2005. I have received a letter on 12th June 2013 from Canadian Immigration Office, Canada dated 24 May 2013 stating:

THIS LETTER IS IN REFERENCE TO YOUR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (FSW) APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA.

THE JOBS, GROWTH AND LONG-TERM PROSPERITY ACT BECAME LAWON JUNE 29, 2012. UNDER THIS LEGISLATION, FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (FSW) APPLICATIONS MADE BEFORE FEBRUARY 27, 2008, WERE TERMINATED BY OPERATION OF LAW IF A SELECTION DECISION HAD NOT BEEN MADE BY IMMIGRATION OFFICER BEFORE MARCH 29, 2012.

"YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS PROVISION AND YOUR APPLICATION IS ONE WHICH HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY LAW. THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING FEE(S) PAID FOR YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION AND, IF APPLICABLE, ANY RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE (RPRF), FORMERLY CALLED THE RIGHT OF LANDING FEE )ROLF), PAID FORO YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION, MST BE RETURNED TO YOU BY LAW"

So now its confirmed that our wait is over...

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
Hi All,

I received my CAIPS NOTES report this morning Friday, 14th June, 2013 on FWS1 application. Below information was entered against my case on 19th April, 2012. It states as follows (Both in French & English):

"This application for permanent residence as a Federal Skilled Worker was made before February 27, 2008. It was not established by an officer before March 29, 2012, whether, in accordance with the regulations, the applicant met the selection criteria and other requirements applicable to that class. As a consequence, this application for permanent residence was terminated on June 29, 2012, by operation of section 87.4 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act".

Below also refers:
PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 SELDEC 0
BDEC 0 MEDDEC 0
OREQ 0 FINDEC 0

PAPER FILE SENT TO: PA BF FILE TO: RET ON 19-12-2014 MICROLOCATOR:

By this, the case is terminated. Though my ECAS still shows as earlier reported. What do you think about this?

Thanks!

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
solomonokene said:
Hi All,

I received my CAIPS NOTES report this morning Friday, 14th June, 2013 on FWS1 application. Below information was entered against my case on 19th April, 2012. It states as follows (Both in French & English):

"This application for permanent residence as a Federal Skilled Worker was made before February 27, 2008. It was not established by an officer before March 29, 2012, whether, in accordance with the regulations, the applicant met the selection criteria and other requirements applicable to that class. As a consequence, this application for permanent residence was terminated on June 29, 2012, by operation of section 87.4 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act".

Below also refers:
PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 SELDEC 0
BDEC 0 MEDDEC 0
OREQ 0 FINDEC 0

PAPER FILE SENT TO: PA BF FILE TO: RET ON 19-12-2014 MICROLOCATOR:

By this, the case is terminated. Though my ECAS still shows as earlier reported. What do you think about this?

Thanks!
Any response on this!

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
solomonokene said:
Any response on this!
Hi Dear solomonokene,

It seems your application is terminated and this is a good news for you because at least your waiting time is over. don't worry you can start a new life with new plan for your life. we are all in the same boat. if it doesn't want us, we do not want it either. the best place for life is our own country. do not be disappointed i am also waiting for such a letter to receive to put the end point to my dream.

wish u all the best.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
hamid22 said:
Hi Dear solomonokene,

It seems your application is terminated and this is a good news for you because at least your waiting time is over. don't worry you can start a new life with new plan for your life. we are all in the same boat. if it doesn't want us, we do not want it either. the best place for life is our own country. do not be disappointed i am also waiting for such a letter to receive to put the end point to my dream.

wish u all the best.
hamid22 said:
Hi Dear solomonokene,

wish u all the best.
Dear hamid22/All,

I have not been communicated that my case is terminated for a refund. I only requested for CAIPS NOTES to determine the status. What is the meaning of PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 in CAIPS?

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
GNPLC said:
Some applicants files still shows IN PROCESS
hello friend, i'm 2007 yr applicant. my file also shows.......in process.
and, recently my file no. got changed and i can access to new file no. which too shows....... in process.
everyone of pre 2008 applicants are getting the notice of termination and refund..........i'm soooo scared ........what's going on with my file...........
i have been asked to pay rfpf fee in feb 2013................what does it mean..............pls, guide me....
and pls suggest me how to apply for caips file.
nina, Nepal

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Solomonekene,

I spoke with a few seniors and 4 is looking like temination code.

Applied for my caipsnote too.

Fingers crossed lol

Ig

solomonokene said:
Dear hamid22/All,

I have not been communicated that my case is terminated for a refund. I only requested for CAIPS NOTES to determine the status. What is the meaning of PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 in CAIPS?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I believe you are save.Were you requested Medicals?

Ig

ninamaiya said:
hello friend, i'm 2007 yr applicant. my file also shows.......in process.
and, recently my file no. got changed and i can access to new file no. which too shows....... in process.
everyone of pre 2008 applicants are getting the notice of termination and refund..........i'm soooo scared ........what's going on with my file...........
i have been asked to pay rfpf fee in feb 2013................what does it mean..............pls, guide me....
and pls suggest me how to apply for caips file.
nina, Nepal

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
igbehinadara said:
I believe you are save.Were you requested Medicals?

Ig
yes , i am asked for medical last year and now it is almost expired now.
do u know how to apply for caips??
nina, Nepal

dees

Apr 3, 2012
Hi,

Applied in Jan 2007, do not know my status..I think delaying in processing or rejection of pre fab 2008 applicants are their loss not ours (yes we lost our valuable years Waiting and waiting, but we trusted them) but they are loosing good people by doing this.

dees

Lucky777

May 5, 2011
immanuelluna said:
hello to all PRE 2008 applicants. Know what everytime i read those comment and message from those people who waited for a long time i really feel sorry for them. I am also a pre 2008 applicant I applied last OCt 2007; that is my first application. I even joined litigation and wasted some of my money just to get my canada dream. When the news came from the judge that PRE 2008 is terminated i just prayed and talked to my GOD and just thank Him and asked him for some answer and guidance. Last year Jan 2012 I re applied for MI3; my second application got refused again due to insufficient points 64/67 so NER. For all those struggles and difficulties that i encountered i still believe and pray to my Saviour Jesus Christ to pls give me some hope for the coming FSW 2013. So yes my NOC is still included and i submitted my application last MAY 31 and CIO received it last June 5 2013. I hope and pray that my 3rd application will be Positive now and hoping to bring my whole family to Canada. I know God has a lot of plans for us just always call unto Him.

What does the Bible say about waiting? The Bible teaches that we must trust God and remain hopeful while we wait. God is good He will never leave us or forsake us. God is working in your life. The Bible offers comfort and hope when we go through tough times. We must remain in Christ, stand firm and continue to seek His guidance.

Psalm 130:5-6
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

James 5:11
As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Lamentations 3:25
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry

Psalm 62:5-8
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God;he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

So pls dont lose hope if you want something you just need some patience and perseverance and for sure you will succeed. I hope and pray that all Pre 2008 applicant will get their Canada dream soon. GOD BLESS US ALL.

1. BE POSITIVE
2. PERSEVERANCE IS IMPORTANT
3. BE A GOOD LISTENER
4. BE KIND AND HELPFUL TO OTHERS
5. ALWAYS PRAY
Thanks a lot