Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hi Sohel. Thank you for this info. The Judge verdict will vindicate Pre 2008 applicants by the grace of GOD. But my ecas is still showing IN PROCESS uptil now

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
I am a pre 2008 applicant, my PSDEC 1, status has been IN PROCESS for last many years, but disappeared a month ago. I did send an online query (not through email but using CIC web template). & days back I got an email from SVO. It says nothing but the generic information

[Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:
•you applied before February 27, 2008, and
•a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

(*A “FSW program selection criteria” decision means that a CIC officer has determined that you have accumulated enough points to qualify for the program, based on factors such as your language skills, education and work experience)]

To me, at least, it means they have not rejected my case yet. What do the other members think?

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hi guys. Let's be patient the verdict will vindicate all

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
dear all Pre-Feb 2008 applicants,

we are all in the same boat, our e-case from In process changed to blank and than it is not even connecting. I hope they might prepare to send us MR, god knows , what will happen but lets be optimist and pray.

plz share any new news here in this forum.

Best,

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
March 7, 2013

Today at the Ontario Bar Association seminar where I was honored to be a speaker – The Honourable Chief Justice Crampton announced that the Honourable Justice Rennie will render a decision on the FSW backlog litigation by the end of this month.

Mario D. Bellissimo

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
For all of pre-feb-2008 applicants that have status changed to blank,

My status changed from in-process to blank last month. Actually I just requested CAIPS notes a week before the changing. Last two days, 7 Mar 2013, I got my CAIPS notes. It is my first CAIPS notes actually. It show PSDEC 1, 29-03-2010, some notes regarding paper screening, obtain total of 68 point, and file forwarded to VO for selection decision. Then, the last record show a message regarding my passport update. The date show on this last record is the date when I sent passport copy in Oct 2010 because my previous passport was expired. Most important, It do not show any termination message/status.

So, I think there is an error on the CIC online status disregard of our condition.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belitang said:
For all of pre-feb-2008 applicants that have status changed to blank,

My status changed from in-process to blank last month. Actually I just requested CAIPS notes a week before the changing. Last two days, 7 Mar 2013, I got my CAIPS notes. It is my first CAIPS notes actually. It show PSDEC 1, 29-03-2010, some notes regarding paper screening, obtain total of 68 point, and file forwarded to VO for selection decision. Then, the last record show a message regarding my passport update. The date show on this last record is the date when I sent passport copy in Oct 2010 because my previous passport was expired. Most important,
It do not show any termination message/status.

So, I think there is an error on the CIC online status disregard of our condition.
Hi Belitang
Now the Ecas is not accessible . What about your status . Pl check your online status and confirm

Regards
Jewel

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Belitang
Now the Ecas is not accessible . What about your status . Pl check your online status and confirm

Regards
Jewel
I could not access the ECAS as well. Last login to the ECAS was Thursday.

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
I am also pre-Feb 2008 and updated my documents in Feb 2009. After that no communication from CHC. Last month when i checked my eCAS, its was simply disappeared...nothing was there. Earlier it was showing "In Process". Then i thought that my case is rejected and they have removed all information from web. But i did not get any refund also till date.
Then yesterday when i again checked my eCAS, my name and address are there but status is blank !
Dont know whats going on....just to share with you all...
Roop

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
ferojpuria said:
I am also pre-Feb 2008 and updated my documents in Feb 2009. After that no communication from CHC. Last month when i checked my eCAS, its was simply disappeared...nothing was there. Earlier it was showing "In Process". Then i thought that my case is rejected and they have removed all information from web. But i did not get any refund also till date.
Then yesterday when i again checked my eCAS, my name and address are there but status is blank !
Dont know whats going on....just to share with you all...
Roop

Dear friend,
we are all in the same boat. once our e-case changed to blank and than was not accessible now since last week it has been appeared but with blank statues. let's see what happens and when cic start the process of those 20000 lucky applicants.

please share your up-date here in this forum.

so_wa12

Jul 1, 2012
hi dears

My status also appeared like what you said , I am FSW November.2006 , simplified ! it was decision made then inaccessible for 3 months / and now it is around 2 weeks that it apperaed but the status is blank !
what is your opinion?

hamid22 said:
Dear friend,
we are all in the same boat. once our e-case changed to blank and than was not accessible now since last week it has been appeared but with blank statues. let's see what happens and when cic start the process of those 20000 lucky applicants.

please share your up-date here in this forum.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Seniors plz share ur expert
opinion,my e-case status is
appeared today after 5 months
with my complete address,the
status bar is blank but my
name is mentioned.what is this?any idea?i am pre feb
2008 applicant and previous
status in Jan was turned into
DM from IP.
Plz share ur expert opinion on
this. name xxxxxx
Your current mailing address
House No. xx/xx
Street No.xx,
Pakistan
To change this mailing address, contact us. If you want to see
the details
of an application, click on the
underlined status.
Permanent Residence
Application(s) Applicant Permanent Residence
Application Status
name xyz

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
jevan said:
Seniors plz share ur expert
opinion,my e-case status is
appeared today after 5 months
with my complete address,the
status bar is blank but my
name is mentioned.what is this?any idea?i am pre feb
2008 applicant and previous
status in Jan was turned into
DM from IP.
Plz share ur expert opinion on
this. name xxxxxx
Your current mailing address
House No. xx/xx
Street No.xx,
Pakistan
To change this mailing address, contact us. If you want to see
the details
of an application, click on the
underlined status.
Permanent Residence
Application(s) Applicant Permanent Residence
Application Status
name xyz
This is more common among the Pre- Feb; 27 2008 who submitted their application with documents attached.

I know of applicants who submitted the Simplified Application without documents attached to their application & they can not have access to ecas till date.

Will ordering of CAIPS be able to unveil the whole scenero? Has anybody requested for CAIPS to understand the truth about our status?

My ecas turned DM in October, 2012. It became completely blank from December, 2012 - Feb; 2013. My ecas re-surfaced with name & address only from Feb. - Todate. The same story.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
Dear All,

Are there forumites who have received notice of Return of Fund for Pre Feb 2008 of recent?

Regards!