+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre 26 june(MI-1) Delay struggle, Lets get united .................

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Is their be anyone sure that CIC ND will start processing after completion of 2 years.I dont feel anybody will say yes after seeing past working of cic nd.
libra

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Canada is a rich country. It is probably the only one not to cut back on immigration due to the recession. Does anyone really believe that they increased applicants to get more money? A drop in the bucket for Canada, and later refundable.

If we are going to spread conspiracy theories, let's at least use a modicum of common sense first.

Canada wants immigrants and public opinion supports that in poll after poll.

If you know something about some devious plot, tell us and give us proof, otherwise, stop speculating and just wait. You have all passed the most difficult hurdle, Canada (Nova Scotia) has approved you. You are all going to be Canadians. Don't set your self up as a troublemaker.

MB

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
i also want to be hopefull but not if CIC has different design on the other side

Anyways my source confirmed MI-3 will come by end of this months

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mogboy said:
Canada is a rich country. It is probably the only one not to cut back on immigration due to the recession. Does anyone really believe that they increased applicants to get more money? A drop in the bucket for Canada, and later refundable.

If we are going to spread conspiracy theories, let's at least use a modicum of common sense first.

Canada wants immigrants and public opinion supports that in poll after poll.

If you know something about some devious plot, tell us and give us proof, otherwise, stop speculating and just wait. You have all passed the most difficult hurdle, Canada (Nova Scotia) has approved you. You are all going to be Canadians. Don't set your self up as a troublemaker.

MB
Agree with you Mogboy....

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Mogboy,
What kind of proof you require.People already waiting from last 8 yeras and still no ray of hope for them.What it means that those who not required are to put in backlog and keep in dark.Start fresh Q.Have you any data that what progress has done by candidates sent in 29 categories.Have they flourished canadian economy.
I request everyone that be true fron heart as life is very short.Dont keep anyone in dark.
Libra

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
the mentioned 2 years processing time starts from 2nd AOR or the time of application filed?

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
muscattocanada said:
the mentioned 2 years processing time starts from 2nd AOR or the time of application filed?
2nd AOR

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
What I could make from this that they are clearing all those cases where medicals are already submitted and passport deposited, they are issuing visas at very fast speed and they are delaying all those applicants to whom they have not send medicals.

I have not not noticed any case from last 7 days where medicals are received by any of our members. Have any one noticed any cases of medical received in past 7 or 10 days from NDVO? We are only seeing cases of passport received with visas.

PLease provide inputs.

yukon said:
Six People received their Passports stamped with Visas on one single day today (6th June 2011). All are NDVO applicants & all are pre 26 June applicants. So their is lot of hope for MI-1 applicants & it seems the levels of Visa Issuance are at par with MI-2 applicants if not more.
It's just that the volumes are so high of MI-1 applicants that we don't see them as substantial whereas since MI-2 applicant nos. are small & they are getting simultaneously processed so their time frame is much lesser.

Things are not so bad as they seem.
Keep the hopes alive. it's just a matter of time & not a lost cause. :)

I have not

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Agree with you. What makes me more worried that I have not seeing any of our member getting medicals in past one week or 10 days from NDVO. It is only passport with visas that has been received by members in this forum. Picture will be clear in another 2 weeks time.

tarakrs said:
Guys, I think lets get more and more opinions on this before making a move.

May be tomorrow (07 June 2011, Tues) we may get some good news.

Waiting for a couple of weeks would give us a proper picture on this.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
DELHI INDIAN said:
Agree with you. What makes me more worried that I have not seeing any of our member getting medicals in past one week or 10 days from NDVO. It is only passport with visas that has been received by members in this forum. Picture will be clear in another 2 weeks time.
dear its not a week or ten days ...........its more than a month that any one has got medicals...........my lawyer ordered caips twice n found nothing in them ...............that means files are kept in corner

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Delhi Indian
All processing times are from the date of complete application submission at Visa Office (2nd AOR). It cannot be from date of submission to CIO, Sydney because "processing" does not start on the application till it reaches the Visa Office. CIO, Sydney was merely accepting applications to verify whether the applications were meeting the MI-1 criteria & then forwarding it to the Visa Office where the processing actually began. This I am stating for pre 26 June 2010 applicants (MI-1) only.

Their are still many applicants (pre 26 June 2010) with medicals completed & it is not that their list has been finished. What we see on the forum is a very small sample. The medicals will start trickling again soon. It will however be less as compared to earlier times because MI-1 applicants are sharing the processing workloads with MI-2 applicants who are on priority.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
yukon said:
@ Delhi Indian
All processing times are from the date of complete application submission at Visa Office (2nd AOR). It cannot be from date of submission to CIO, Sydney because "processing" does not start on the application till it reaches the Visa Office. CIO, Sydney was merely accepting applications to verify whether the applications were meeting the MI-1 criteria & then forwarding it to the Visa Office where the processing actually began. This I am stating for pre 26 June 2010 applicants (MI-1) only.

Their are still many applicants (pre 26 June 2010) with medicals completed & it is not that their list has been finished. What we see on the forum is a very small sample. The medicals will start trickling again soon. It will however be less as compared to earlier times because MI-1 applicants are sharing the processing workloads with MI-2 applicants who are on priority.

MI-3 is on way ................then who will care of us....................many who are not on this forum also did not get medicals.............

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
The medicals will start trickling again soon. It will however be less as compared to earlier times because MI-1 applicants are sharing the processing workloads with MI-2 applicants who are on priority.
[/quote]

Yukon, please can you kindly provide the source of this particular information? Thanks.