+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRCard Renewal 2023

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello,

My PR card expired on 04April 2024. I started my online application. I could not apply for renewal as my residency obligations (days count) weren't fulfilled before the expiry.
1. So can I apply under urgent category now?
2. I have many days trips to US, and system is not allowing to enter same day to and from in the travel history. Can you please advise if anyone encountered this and what is the resolution asap?

Thank you,
Krishna.

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Hello,

My PR card expired on 04April 2024. I started my online application. I could not apply for renewal as my residency obligations (days count) weren't fulfilled before the expiry.
1. So can I apply under urgent category now?
2. I have many days trips to US, and system is not allowing to enter same day to and from in the travel history. Can you please advise if anyone encountered this and what is the resolution asap?

Thank you,
Krishna.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT FULLFIL RO. YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE!
You can apply in urgent provided you have sufficient document proving urgency. Most of the time it will not be considered urgent especially if you are commuting daily.
You dont need to enter same day trip but if you left today and came back tomorrow, enter that. In my case I was for got to enter next day trips also, but PR was eventually approved after 2.5 months.

Reactions: Krishna008

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT FULLFIL RO. YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE!
You can apply in urgent provided you have sufficient document proving urgency. Most of the time it will not be considered urgent especially if you are commuting daily.
You dont need to enter same day trip but if you left today and came back tomorrow, enter that. In my case I was for got to enter next day trips also, but PR was eventually approved after 2.5 months.
Thank you for your reply. Ya, I am not planning to apply before fulfilling RO.
I am not commuting daily but I have about 10 day trips in last 5 years.

Ok, may be then I will enter them in a separate document just to ensure I am not missing entering some travels. Looks like that is the only option unless someone have any other advise.

Thank you.

Reactions: armoured