+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hello, I just created my express entry profile and after answering all the questions, it said that you are eligible for express entry. After submitting my file, I received a letter. It says “Congratulations, you have been selected for the pool” but my CRS only shows 148. Do I need to file an application separately for BC PnP or will my application go automatically for BC PnP? I am on close work permit, LMIA based and working in BC for 15 months. Thanks.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hello, I just created my express entry profile and after answering all the questions, it said that you are eligible for express entry. After submitting my file, I received a letter. It says “Congratulations, you have been selected for the pool” but my CRS only shows 148. Do I need to file an application separately for BC PnP or will my application go automatically for BC PnP? I am on close work permit, LMIA based and working in BC for 15 months. Thanks.
@scylla @Naturgril please

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/archived-documents/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-(1).aspx#page38

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I just created my profile which is accepted in pool but CRS is 148, what is next step please? Any chance to get PR with this low score? My employer is willing to provide me all kind of support.
No you can’t get invitation . This is too low for invitation. You need 500+ for express entry. You should try other options like PNP program.

Reactions: Destination1

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
No you can’t get invitation . This is too low for invitation. You need 500+ for express entry. You should try other options like PNP program.
I am wondering why my immigration consultant not going through PNP, my employer hire immigration lawyer and she said this is the way, we have to create first express entry profile then IRCC will choose which program is suitable for me. I am skilled worker ( teer 2)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If you can guide me please, my immigration consultant going in right direction or not ?
You should do your own research on google. If you are already working with employer in BC , you can apply BC PNP . Depends what program under which you may qualify. I think you can apply under Skilled worker program.

To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (the job offer must not be temporary or have a defined end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a skilled occupation (NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3)
  • be qualified to perform the duties of the job
  • have a minimum of two years of full-time (or full-time equivalent) work experience in any skilled occupation (NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3)
  • show you can support yourself and your dependants
  • have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
  • for NOC TEER 2 or 3 occupations, meet minimum language requirements
  • have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
Your job offer does not need to be indeterminate if it is in an eligible tech occupation, or is in NOC 41200 (university professors and lecturers). Please review the program guide for full information.

To use the Express Entry BC option, you must have an IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code and meet the federal minimum language requirements. These indicate that you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system.

Reactions: Destination1

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
You should do your own research on google. If you are already working with employer in BC , you can apply BC PNP . Depends what program under which you may qualify. I think you can apply under Skilled worker program.

To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (the job offer must not be temporary or have a defined end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a skilled occupation (NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3)
  • be qualified to perform the duties of the job
  • have a minimum of two years of full-time (or full-time equivalent) work experience in any skilled occupation (NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3)
  • show you can support yourself and your dependants
  • have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
  • for NOC TEER 2 or 3 occupations, meet minimum language requirements
  • have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
Your job offer does not need to be indeterminate if it is in an eligible tech occupation, or is in NOC 41200 (university professors and lecturers). Please review the program guide for full information.

To use the Express Entry BC option, you must have an IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code and meet the federal minimum language requirements. These indicate that you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system.
Thank you very much for helping, I am working in bc since 15 months (LMIA based closed work permit) my salary is $40 per hour. My lawyer give me express entry profile number and job seeker validation code, it’s mean she is going in right direction? Thanks again

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes ask your lawyer and find what is applying under or he is just wasting your time . Try to ask him to apply for BC PNP .