+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR with letter of completion

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys.. Can I apply for PR with letter of compeletion and before degree convocation to get points for masters?

Thank you very much..

enigmatic99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Guys.. Can I apply for PR with letter of compeletion and before degree convocation to get points for masters?

Thank you very much..
Hello DBOR,

Currently, I am in same boat. Can you please explain me what did you do for yourself? did you wait till convocation or applied only with letter of completion.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello DBOR,

Currently, I am in same boat. Can you please explain me what did you do for yourself? did you wait till convocation or applied only with letter of completion.
Hi enigmatic,

Wow man... u are reminding me of the worst thing ever ...

So here is what happened...
I called IRCC and they said that I should not apply and wait for convocation...
Hence, I didn't apply and waited for convocation.. had to retake ielts again and waited until this year...
My friend applied with letter of convocation and refused to wait..

Results... my friend got his PPR in 2 months last year... and I'm still waiting..
If u ask for my opinion, I would recommend that u apply with ur letter of completion... Hope this helps..

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi enigmatic,

Wow man... u are reminding me of the worst thing ever ...

So here is what happened...
I called IRCC and they said that I should not apply and wait for convocation...
Hence, I didn't apply and waited for convocation.. had to retake ielts again and waited until this year...
My friend applied with letter of convocation and refused to wait..

Results... my friend got his PPR in 2 months last year... and I'm still waiting..
If u ask for my opinion, I would recommend that u apply with ur letter of completion... Hope this helps..
I meant letter of completion** not convocation.. autocorrect!