+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR visa stamping timeline in New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO)

pravodius

Jul 7, 2023
Hello everyone, how long does the visa stamping process generally take in New Delhi?

I received the RFV mail and subsequently my passport was received with processing by NDVO on 27th June. I haven't received any further updates since.

My general expectation was around 5 working days. Could there be processing delays due to the Canada day festivities?

I have provided my timelines below:

ITA: March 29 Application submitted & AOR with upfront Medical: May 23
Medical Passed & Biometrics Letter: June 13
Biometrics submitted: June 19
Biometrics, Eligibility & Background completed: June 21
RFV/PPR: June 21
Passport submitted: June 23
Passport received by IRCC and under process: June 27
Awaiting further updates

SAHIL212

Jul 11, 2023
Hello everyone, how long does the visa stamping process generally take in New Delhi?

I received the RFV mail and subsequently my passport was received with processing by NDVO on 27th June. I haven't received any further updates since.

My general expectation was around 5 working days. Could there be processing delays due to the Canada day festivities?

I have provided my timelines below:

ITA: March 29 Application submitted & AOR with upfront Medical: May 23
Medical Passed & Biometrics Letter: June 13
Biometrics submitted: June 19
Biometrics, Eligibility & Background completed: June 21
RFV/PPR: June 21
Passport submitted: June 23
Passport received by IRCC and under process: June 27
Awaiting further updates
Hello,
Did you get any updates on this?

pravodius

Jul 7, 2023
No updates as yet. There was a ghost update on my tracker but that's about it. I wonder how long it generally takes as I was expecting a 5 day turnover.

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Any recent updates on timelines for PR Visa stamping in New Delhi VO? My wife's PR visa stamping is under process at IRCC since September 21st 2023

Kindly share any updates if anyone has!

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Yes but the waiting period is really annoying
Yeah! I feel you! Especially with what’s going on between India and Canada at the moment. But I think you’ll get some update this week for sure since the previous trends show that you get some update in the third week mostly after you submit your passports, but I won’t take it as a sure thing.

ramzzz

Sep 19, 2023
Yes hopefully I shud get an update this week and m concerned about 1 thing, getting a ppr means visa is confirmed right?

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Yes I haven’t seen a case that holds true otherwise. It’s a confirmation when you get passport request for visa stamping. Have you given it for PR Visa Stamping?

ramzzz

Sep 19, 2023
They take less time for student visa stamping as compared to pr cases that's what I have heard

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Yes I haven’t seen any case where they’ve not gotten it, so don’t worry about it! Just a little patience!

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
They take less time for student visa stamping as compared to pr cases that's what I have heard
Yeah that’s because they also issue the COPR document along with the PR visa for Permanent Residents that you have to use at the port of entry. Student get their permits at the entry, they only get visa in India.