+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
Hello friends I have a question that we have to give height and eye colour also because when I got ppr letter nothing was mentioned as such and VFS guys also didn't tell me.Need help if it's necessary???

arifeeen

Jul 6, 2023
Hello friends I have a question that we have to give height and eye colour also because when I got ppr letter nothing was mentioned as such and VFS guys also didn't tell me.Need help if it's necessary???
My letter specifically stated for eye height and color. Maybe not needed in your case.

hr 312

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys, my passport is with Delhi ircc since 11th march and I have recieved two ghost updates on application status tracker first on 29th march and the second one today. Any idea why that might be? Is that a common occurrence? Also, why are they taking such a long time nowadays?

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, my passport is with Delhi ircc since 11th march and I have recieved two ghost updates first on 29th march and the second one today. Any idea why that might be? Is that a common occurrence? Also, why are they taking such a long time nowadays?
Where did you receive those updates ? GCKey ?

Reactions: hr 312