+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
is something wrong with my application? it is being processed since Nov 23 (Primary+dependent) and no updates till date. people submitting later are getting dispatch emails

M.abby

Mar 31, 2023
is something wrong with my application? it is being processed since Nov 23 (Primary+dependent) and no updates till date. people submitting later are getting dispatch emails
Hi Shawn, I can completely understand your concern, Ours dispatch notice came after 23 days after reaching ircc. You will get it either today or tomorrow don't worry. Ours had something to do with the medical surveillance so probably took extra time. But keep an eye around 9.30 am to 1:30 pm. Do let us know when you get it. Good luck.

Reactions: shawn.s

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
C
Hello AJ I don't want to disappoint you, but if you carefully read all the concerns of the members of this forum is almost the same. We ourselves made the same mistake of purchasing the tickets to get them cheaper as soon as we got the PPR, had to cancel our tickets. Today is the 23rd day since we submitted our passports. Reaching Canada before Christmas is a brilliant idea because it's beautiful there. But keep a close eye on any updates.
Coreect, no one should be booking advance tickets. Unless they are like 2-3 months in advance. Easily estimate 3-4 weeks for stamping (maybe more in some cases) but seriously there is nothing to get anxious about.
When the worst is over why fret over a week extra here or there.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Hi Shawn, I can completely understand your concern, Ours dispatch notice came after 23 days after reaching ircc. You will get it either today or tomorrow don't worry. Ours had something to do with the medical surveillance so probably took extra time. But keep an eye around 9.30 am to 1:30 pm. Do let us know when you get it. Good luck.
If you could share, when did you get your ghost updates (1&2)

mustang2025

Jun 14, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I can see that my profile has been updated with counterfoil details, but I haven't got any dispatch mail or message, anyone have any idea regarding this

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Hi Shawn, our first GU was 17th November
2nd 22nd November and 3rd 30th November. Don't worry u will get urgent passport back before 22nd November.
I am getting anxious considering people who submitted at Nov end dates have also started receiving dispatch emails. This is getting tiring. I just hope nothing is wrong at application end.

mustang2025

Jun 14, 2023
Hello we submitted to vfs on 27th nov and we have not received any dispatch message nor any ghost updates. Today we got our counterfoil update on our IRCC profile .. We are not sure as to how they are moving on with PPRs .. I hope you get some update soon

M.abby

Mar 31, 2023
I am getting anxious considering people who submitted at Nov end dates have also started receiving dispatch emails. This is getting tiring. I just hope nothing is wrong at application end.
Hi Shawn, if something was wrong with your application they won't wait that long, so your application should be good. I was calculating the business days after your pp reached ircc. Yours finished third week. By all means your will hear something by next week. I totally understand what you are going through. Don't lose hope. You got the ppr and ircc asked for it because they want to stamp it. So cheer up.

Layik

Dec 15, 2023
Hello we submitted to vfs on 27th nov and we have not received any dispatch message nor any ghost updates. Today we got our counterfoil update on our IRCC profile .. We are not sure as to how they are moving on with PPRs .. I hope you get some update soon
I submitted my passport on dec1st banglore vfs spousal PR, still under process,

M.abby

Mar 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I can see that my profile has been updated with counterfoil details, but I haven't got any dispatch mail or message, anyone have any idea regarding this
The only thing after the counterfoil is dispatching. IRCC is batch processing the ppr so probably you will get a dispatch message either Monday or Tuesday Morning. Good luck.

AJ_SA

Dec 7, 2023
I got a ghost update. Does it mean anything?

PPR: 28-Nov
Passport submitted to vfs 2 way courier: 30-Nov
Reached IRCC: 5-Dec
Ghost update: 14-Dec

mustang2025

Jun 14, 2023
Received dispatch email and mesaage
We got the email and message too.
Any idea how to track it?
I did not receive any separate tracking ID or AWB number. I tried using the VFS tracking ID on Blue Dart website, there it states 'No records found'