+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Anmol12

May 7, 2024
I guess they were not according to their specifications.My another issue is whether I have to take new appointment for resubmission or just walk-in at VFS.Plannng to go tomorrow,my PPRwill expire on 19 May.So have to decide everything fast.
I think its better to visit vfs and let them know your situation and don't forget to submit your resubmission letter as well.

Reactions: DKalkhand

sharon_millet

Aug 12, 2021
I guess they were not according to their specifications.My another issue is whether I have to take new appointment for resubmission or just walk-in at VFS.Plannng to go tomorrow,my PPRwill expire on 19 May.So have to decide everything fast.
I have shared a video link with you try watching that it's based on your situation. You'll get a clarity what to do. Instead of waiting for people to reply please research. I may sound harsh but at times we need to put in efforts to find some answers.

Sumel22

May 14, 2024
Hi, I submit my passport in VFS on 1st may. After 3rd may no any response . How much time for processing ? anyone can help?

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Hi, I submit my passport in VFS on 1st may. After 3rd may no any response . How much time for processing ? anyone can help?
You need to understand that the updates are provided by VFS and not by the Canadian High Commission in Delhi. So any updates that you get are till the time the passport has been received at the High Commission and the next update would be when the decision package is dispatched from the High Commission. So sit tight and wait for the dispatch message in around 3 weeks.

Sumel22

May 14, 2024
You need to understand that the updates are provided by VFS and not by the Canadian High Commission in Delhi. So any updates that you get are till the time the passport has been received at the High Commission and the next update would be when the decision package is dispatched from the High Commission. So sit tight and wait for the dispatch message in around 3 weeks.
ok thank you

manlo005

May 15, 2024
Same issue here, I dropped off my passport at VFS on 23April and on 25April it reached IRCC.
Almost 3 weeks and no update yet, I was planning to call IRCC and found this thread.

Others with similar timeline are waiting so will wait, please update if there is any change for passport submitted on 25th April.

Anmol12

May 7, 2024
Same issue here, I dropped off my passport at VFS on 23April and on 25April it reached IRCC.
Almost 3 weeks and no update yet, I was planning to call IRCC and found this thread.

Others with similar timeline are waiting so will wait, please update if there is any change for passport submitted on 25th April.
sure

Anmol12

May 7, 2024

let me know if there is any update for you