+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting time is 3 to 4 weeks for pr visa stamping I got mine couple of days ago wish you best guys
Congrats buddy. How did you track your passport delivery ? Which app ? I received the SMS about the dispatch but not sure where to track on. What is vide courier services ? Any idea ?

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Thanks
Go on blue dart and enter your file number on the reference number button if it works it’s good if it doesn’t work than wait for 24 hours to get a mail from vfs. Or you can call them and ask the airway bill number for your file anytime.

Reactions: LuckyAngelSweety

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks
Go on blue dart and enter your file number on the reference number button if it works it’s good if it doesn’t work than wait for 24 hours to get a mail from vfs. Or you can call them and ask the airway bill number for your file anytime.
I tried and it says - "Records Not Found"

Saf77

Sep 4, 2023
Did anyone got there PPR recently?

final decision in process and COPR generated on 8th nov for spousal sponsorship
but haven’t got my PPR yet!

barbarossah

Nov 16, 2023
PP submitted 25th October
PP reached IRCC 30th October
No updates. I have travel in December.Should I be writing emails to IRCC?

itsvivek0111

Nov 26, 2023
My daugher and wife passport submitted on 2nd nov. Got today wife's passport but baby passport no dispatch message received? Is it normal ? Why they did not dispatched baby's passport? Because in ppr request letter they asked to submit dependents passports also.

itsvivek0111

Nov 26, 2023
Waiting time is 3 to 4 weeks for pr visa stamping I got mine couple of days ago wish you best guys
My daugher and wife passport submitted on 2nd nov. Got today wife's passport but baby passport no dispatch message received? Is it normal ? Why they did not dispatched baby's passport? Because in ppr request letter they asked to submit dependents passports also