+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR visa approval while parents on TRV in Canada

jefflane

Oct 22, 2014
Good day, everyone.

I got an email from the Manila embassy that my parents' PR visas are ready for issuance but they are with/visiting us right now in Canada. Anybody here with the same situation? Is there a way we could just have their PR visas issued here in Canada? Thanks in advance.

nezya

May 16, 2010
jefflane said:
Good day, everyone.

I got an email from the Manila embassy that my parents' PR visas are ready for issuance but they are with/visiting us right now in Canada. Anybody here with the same situation? Is there a way we could just have their PR visas issued here in Canada? Thanks in advance.
I read a case like this in this site. They call the immigration here in canada and explain the situation. The immigration asked for the passport to be mailed in Ottowa or somewhere here in canada for the visa. Try to call the immigration.

jefflane

Oct 22, 2014
Thank you so much for the reply nezya. We did call the immigration here and advised us to email the Manila embassy and explain our situation. Manila emailed back and said theirs visas should only be issued in Manila as inland offices do not issue PRVs. :)