+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR under process status from long time

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
My PR renewal application status in CIC online status is showing "under process " from more than 6 months. As per status" we received ur application on 5 March and we have started process ur application on 3 July and we have sent u letter on 3rd of July. But I have not received that letter and I have sent emails to cic about that letter but no response from them. Can someone help me What is the meaning of "letter" from CIC is it normal processing time for Pr renewal?

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
jamshad said:
My PR renewal application status in CIC online status is showing "under process " from more than 6 months. As per status" we received ur application on 5 March and we have started process ur application on 3 July and we have sent u letter on 3rd of July. But I have not received that letter and I have sent emails to cic about that letter but no response from them. Can someone help me What is the meaning of "letter" from CIC is it normal processing time for Pr renewal?
Now days CIC is sending letter and email also this could happened if you change your postal and email address in any case you should contact call center they can resent you same letter again.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Jamshad

Can you please check your junk/spam mail, it happened with few that mail gone to junk/spam folder, mine is in process since April

All the best