+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr through common-law returned application

Jul 19, 2023
So my pr application was returned to me due to some missing info on Friday, specifically has to do with my common-law partners CRA info. He doesn't remember his info and has to call them, BUT my question is: because that can take up to 2 weeks to receive, what do I do with my returned application? I don't know if I have to call someone myself or just not do anything and risk my application getting pulled

oatmeal36

Oct 6, 2023
Your partner should be able to log in to CRA website and check whatever that is.

I had to dig some my income details from the CRA website.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
So my pr application was returned to me due to some missing info on Friday, specifically has to do with my common-law partners CRA info. He doesn't remember his info and has to call them, BUT my question is: because that can take up to 2 weeks to receive, what do I do with my returned application? I don't know if I have to call someone myself or just not do anything and risk my application getting pulled
What do you mean by your application getting pulled? It's already returned, as if never submitted. Just get all the required info and resubmit. Double check the whole app to make sure nothing is amiss.