Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I have submitted the PR for my wife and CIC has replied with the file number now. I tried for TRV thrice an failed to get one, below are the TRV application.

1. Before wedding and got rejected.
2. After wedding and got rejected.
3. After submission of PR (But no file number generated) and got rejected.

Today i received a mail from CIC with File Number and UCI number. We are planning to submit the TRV again but there were some things that we need to carefully weigh out before proceeding which i would need your help.

1. I saw in many posts that we need to make the case strong that my spouse will return back to her home country after her stay, my question is since she has received the file number its understood that she has to return to her home country for passport submission and Proper PR landing. Will this explanation suffice ?
2. During the 3rd TRV submission the CIC did not give us the rejection reasons, looks like the CIC didnt care of going though the documents. Neither they returned the photo proofs noprr they gave the rejection reasons. What should we do about this ?
3. Has anyone before got a TRV after submitting PR document ? Or does the PR file number add any advantage for getting a TRV ?

If you have any more information that can make us obtain a TRV please throw some light. Thanks !

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
its understood that she has to return to her home country for passport submission and Proper PR landing. Will this explanation suffice ?
Absolutely not. This explanation is not sufficient.

does the PR file number add any advantage for getting a TRV ?
I don't think so.

Where is your wife's nationality and in which country does she live in?

Assuming you are referring to visitor visa as TRV, since she already got denied thrice, I would say just don't apply for a visitor visa anymore and wait for the PR application to process. If you guys really want to meet, just go to her home country or both of you could go to a third country and have some vacation there. It is quite clear that she wants to come to Canada and live with you permanently, thus they have been denying the visitor visa applications. However, if you have decided that you will apply again for a visitor visa, make sure you clearly mention that in case her permanent residence application is denied for some reason, what is your plan as a married couple? Are you (the sponsor) willing to give up on Canada and go to another country (your or your wife's home country) to live with your wife permanently?

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Absolutely not. This explanation is not sufficient.

I don't think so.

Where is your wife's nationality and in which country does she live in?

Assuming you are referring to visitor visa as TRV, since she already got denied thrice, I would say just don't apply for a visitor visa anymore and wait for the PR application to process. If you guys really want to meet, just go to her home country or both of you could go to a third country and have some vacation there. It is quite clear that she wants to come to Canada and live with you permanently, thus they have been denying the visitor visa applications. However, if you have decided that you will apply again for a visitor visa, make sure you clearly mention that in case her permanent residence application is denied for some reason, what is your plan as a married couple? Are you (the sponsor) willing to give up on Canada and go to another country (your or your wife's home country) to live with your wife permanently?
Thanks for your reply.

We already started meeting, once in Dubai and next month in Malaysia. She is staying in India at present. I hope her PR will not get rejected because we do not have any compelling reason. In case her permanent resident application gets denied i will leave canada for sure.

Reactions: paint.thinner

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Folks,

I have submitted the PR for my wife and CIC has replied with the file number now. I tried for TRV thrice an failed to get one, below are the TRV application.

1. Before wedding and got rejected.
2. After wedding and got rejected.
3. After submission of PR (But no file number generated) and got rejected.

Today i received a mail from CIC with File Number and UCI number. We are planning to submit the TRV again but there were some things that we need to carefully weigh out before proceeding which i would need your help.

1. I saw in many posts that we need to make the case strong that my spouse will return back to her home country after her stay, my question is since she has received the file number its understood that she has to return to her home country for passport submission and Proper PR landing. Will this explanation suffice ?
2. During the 3rd TRV submission the CIC did not give us the rejection reasons, looks like the CIC didnt care of going though the documents. Neither they returned the photo proofs noprr they gave the rejection reasons. What should we do about this ?
3. Has anyone before got a TRV after submitting PR document ? Or does the PR file number add any advantage for getting a TRV ?

If you have any more information that can make us obtain a TRV please throw some light. Thanks !
With 3 refusals and a sponsorship app in process, there is no point in reapplying. She has virtually no chance of being approved.