+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal - need more lines for Travel History

Alberta35

Jun 15, 2015
Edmonton
Hi all, long story short - I applied for citizenship in March 2020 and it appears they are processing March 2019...so a long way off before they get to my application. My PR expires in September 2021 so I am going to renew it now since I likely won't have citizenship before it expires. I have met the residency requirements for both PR and citizenship....but my travel history out of Canada is pretty long (day trips to the US, a big vacation to Europe in 2019, etc). So I am in need of more lines to add all of my travel history - what do you recommend? I need about 21 lines to enter it all. Should I type it onto a blank page and write "see attached travel history" in that section?

IndianBos

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
16-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
24-Apr-2015 (Delayed for adding a child)
Med's Done....
9-May-2015 (Updated 29-May-2015)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Jun-2015 (mailed 29-June-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
7-Sep-2015
Hi all, long story short - I applied for citizenship in March 2020 and it appears they are processing March 2019...so a long way off before they get to my application. My PR expires in September 2021 so I am going to renew it now since I likely won't have citizenship before it expires. I have met the residency requirements for both PR and citizenship....but my travel history out of Canada is pretty long (day trips to the US, a big vacation to Europe in 2019, etc). So I am in need of more lines to add all of my travel history - what do you recommend? I need about 21 lines to enter it all. Should I type it onto a blank page and write "see attached travel history" in that section?
Add a blank sheet of paper with the same columns as the form and add it to the application. Start in the application with the oldest entry, and continue to add the info in the blank sheet.

The same applies to residence or job sections as well, we did the same and out application was recently approved.

Reactions: YVR123

Alberta35

Jun 15, 2015
Edmonton
Add a blank sheet of paper with the same columns as the form and add it to the application. Start in the application with the oldest entry, and continue to add the info in the blank sheet.

The same applies to residence or job sections as well, we did the same and out application was recently approved.
Thanks so much! That's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure.