+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal - "Incomplete Application"

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have completed my online request to renewal my PR in May 5th 2023.
Today, while just checking the portal to see if there were any updates, I noticed that there's a message saying" Incomplete Application", under the Return Reason column.
However, I can't click in any button to get more details about this, or what I can provide to fix this issue.

Is this just a bug, or should I worry about it?

I decided to try linking my application via the GCKey portal, to see if I could get any additional information from it. The good news is that I was able to do so, and via GCKey, there's no message saying that something is wrong. But also, no new updates.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I have completed my online request to renewal my PR in May 5th 2023.
Today, while just checking the portal to see if there were any updates, I noticed that there's a message saying" Incomplete Application", under the Return Reason column.
However, I can't click in any button to get more details about this, or what I can provide to fix this issue.

Is this just a bug, or should I worry about it?

I decided to try linking my application via the GCKey portal, to see if I could get any additional information from it. The good news is that I was able to do so, and via GCKey, there's no message saying that something is wrong. But also, no new updates.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time.
Likely the same glitch that many others have reported.