+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refused at second stage from CHC Islamabad under Fast Track

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
I am surprised that I have just been refused Canadian PR for a very strange reason.I applied for PR under fast track system with my local CHC.In addition, I calimed points for adaptablity and provided correct documents including copy of Passport,Copy of phone bill and original brith certificate of my Aunt( mother's sister) showing relationship to my mother.However, IO stated that I had just submitted a copy of phone bill and passport and no other proof has been provide.What is that???? Why IO did not notice this document even I submitted a list of documents..........Secondly, they did not even return my original IELTS,Bank Letter and PCC and I have asked them for this unexpected behavior.

I am very much upset and cannot imagine that why that document did not get into an attention of IO.I got 61 and was unable to attain minimum pass mark.

Seniors Please help me out

Atif

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
U got 61 without 5 points of your aunt
Even with it it would be 66, so u wouldnt have been eligible

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
Good point, 66 not good enough. Did you submit also your mother's birth certificate? You don't mention that and that is the only way to demonstrate that your mom and aunt share the same parents.

Regards.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Dear Atif,

This is so unfortunate. Did they mentioned how many points you have scored. Did they give you a chance to appeal against the decision. If yes, than you should lodged an appeal. If not, try resubmitting the application.

Lets hope for the best

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
hardluck atif, but dont get dishartened.
if u submitted ur aunt passport (canadian ) copy ,it was enough for aunt side. cz they have all her record, but about ur mother, i was must to send docs proving relation.
any way i sugest not to apeal but reapply after scoring some better in ielts. or may be spouse points, if u can
pl inform whaT they reply for ielts orignal. or if they returned it to u.
also PCC
but other docs were meant for them and may not be returned.
shanbaba

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
its the most unfortunate thing i have witnessed in this forum,now things are getting messy at chc,people who were hoping that they will smoothly go through this whole process should open their eyes,its a wake up call for everyone,i have also sent my docs on 7th may ,let c what luck holds for me!!!!!!! do CHC,Islamabad send AOR through regular mail or courier? I have sent my docs through Fedex but the problem is that their online tracking system has been constantly showing "Application under process" for 6-7 days,I have called Fedex for the same isseu and they said that the Online Tracking system will keep on showing "Application Under Process" and your docs should have been delievered the very next day" Anyone here who also used Fedex for docs submission to CHC,Islamabad.......pls respond

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_butt said:
I am surprised that I have just been refused Canadian PR for a very strange reason.I applied for PR under fast track system with my local CHC.In addition, I calimed points for adaptablity and provided correct documents including copy of Passport,Copy of phone bill and original brith certificate of my Aunt( mother's sister) showing relationship to my mother.However, IO stated that I had just submitted a copy of phone bill and passport and no other proof has been provide.What is that???? Why IO did not notice this document even I submitted a list of documents..........Secondly, they did not even return my original IELTS,Bank Letter and PCC and I have asked them for this unexpected behavior.

I am very much upset and cannot imagine that why that document did not get into an attention of IO.I got 61 and was unable to attain minimum pass mark.

Seniors Please help me out

Atif

Sorry to hear about this. I think it would be highly appreciated, if you would please give us the breakdown of your points as recorded on your refusal/rejection letter. This will surely throw light on areas where you can get some advice for improvement.
There may be things you have overlooked. Members of the forum may point that out you and you may in the position to reapply ASAP.
Having been refused on just a point is something that you can rectify/resolve!!!

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Atif,

I hope you are feeling better now. It is unfortunate, but lets move forward and lodge a complaint, or you can re-apply.

Also, as Bobby said, it would be great help for other members if you can give a break down of 61 points.

Wishing you best of luck.

Khanboy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
Dear Atif,

Dont be disheartened. I think you are from Peshawar? Might be one of my friends' friend. Please always be careful with self assessment of your points! Proving relationship is the most difficult thing on Earth. You need to make a family tree! Are you getting me? Its very systematic!

I am afraid if you would have told me earlier then I would have dont something! WAIT AND WATCH!

Cheers
Khanboy

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Hi All,

I feel sorry for Atif_Butt and think that must be something wrong with documents but as a new member of this forum i would also like to comment that this is the life and life never stops with a rejection. As a compare Atif applied under the new legislation and promptly found the results, if we look at the people , they are waiting from since 6-7 years. Atif dont get dissopinted and keep going Here i would also like to share my case history in islamabad.

Applied on 16-June-2008
Got Acknowledgement: 22, August, 2008
Documents requested: 31st January, 2009
Forwarded on : 4th, May, 2009

Have't recieved any reply to date.

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
I am so sorry to hear about the outcome but this is for sure the fastest processing ever. I cannot think on any other person getting the final decision so fast. If it is only a matter of points, then do not worry. You can always improve and re-apply.

Best of luck

Khanboy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
Hot liar,

Please check with the visa office concerned as they should send the acknowledgement for submission of docs. See my case till now

Applied in August 2008
AOR: November 2008
Eligibility assessment: Jan 2009
Docs sent April 2009
Docs receipt with new file number May 2009

So do not know what will be the outcome after docs review but thats the way they are dealing and sending quick letters.

Cheers
Khanboy