+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR professional is looking for Marketing & Buisiness job in Edmonton

dimk

Aug 23, 2014
Hello, I am living in Edmonton with my Canadian husband, and I am going to be landed by Aug 31st as a Permanent Resident.

I have worked 5+ years as a Regional Product Manager(or account sales manager) in a global consumer electronic company’s headquarters (Global #8 World's Most Valuable Brands, #9 in profit, #12 in sales). I have great work ethics and passion for continuing my career in Canada both for companies or governments. I have wide variety of skills in Strategic Planning, Product Management, Market Analysis, New Business Development, Supply Chain Management, Product Planning, Convention Management, Business Presentation, Technology Demonstration and Product Training. I am willing to transfer all skills in a new workplace and learn more new in any teams regarding.

I have several questions and if you know any of the solution, please tell me. Thank you!
1. Which global companies headquartered in Edmonton?
- As I was working for a HQ, I think it's the easiest way to transfer into another HQ.
2. Is anyone know the decision makers in good companies in Edmonton?
3. I am willing to work from an intern, a part-time entry level worker, what should I say if the HR pointed out that I am overqualified? I have MBA degree and 5+ working experience...
4. I also want to work for City of Edmonton, Alberta Government and Federal Government, but I heard that it's better have someone introduce me to the decision maker. How to connect with these decision makers?
5. I don't have any education background nor working experience in Canada, who can be my references? My previous bosses only speak fluent Chinese or Korean. Can only supervisor be my reference? I have several colleagues who speak English well enough to be a reference of me.

Please help me get connected to professionals who are decision makers in any big companies and government in Edmonton.

Any advice or help from you will be appreciated.