+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I applied in August 2021, and I received the provisional application number that month, but this provisional application number seems to have no effect. It is just a psychological comfort. Is it necessary to wait a year for an official application number?

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Today I tried to link my application and it finally got linked my bar is at 33% apart from that they have started processing my application on September 2 and medical results are received as well.Lol but i have not received my AOR yet

Submitted application on January 18 2021
Application processing started September 2

Reactions: Sheekritee

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Today I tried to link my application and it finally got linked my bar is at 33% apart from that they have started processing my application on September 2 and medical results are received as well.Lol but i have not received my AOR yet

Submitted application on January 18 2021
Application processing started September 2
Congratulations...... Didn't you receive your temporary application number? Do you have dependents outside Canada? What information you use to link your application?

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Congratulations...... Didn't you receive your temporary application number? Do you have dependents outside Canada? What information you use to link your application?
Nope, I got my temporary application number back in April and I have no dependents.You can give it a try, going on the GCKey and link try to link your application.

Reactions: Papilus

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
For paper based application how to get forms signed by overseas depandants? I mean if the form is printed signed and then sent back as a digital file, then printing that file won't be same as original

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
How long does it take to go from the provisional application number to the official application number? Does anyone share the time? I submitted my application online, and I submitted it on August 5th! I received the provisional application number at the end of August. Have the same time to share. What's next?

Reactions: Mursal Waheed

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Sent PR application late march 2021.
Aor late april 2021.
Tried to link my application this week and it was unsuccessful for now.
I am gonna try every week on fridays. ;)

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Sent PR application late march 2021.
Aor late april 2021.
Tried to link my application this week and it was unsuccessful for now.
I am gonna try every week on fridays. ;)
Most of the people received temporary application numbers in April. Are you sure the one which you received is not temporary, if it starts with X then it is the temporary application number and if it starts with G then its AOR?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Most of the people received temporary application numbers in April. Are you sure the one which you received is not temporary, if it starts with X then it is the temporary application number and if it starts with G then its AOR?
Just remove X then that will be your application number then try to link if process started

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I applied online August 15, got my temporary number August 20
I applied online in first week of august. No application number till now. Does your online application shows application in process or submitted or any hint in online application portal ?