+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR problem

bee23

Dec 27, 2017
I applied for citizenship, what are the factors that affect my citizenship?

Last edited:

wink

May 25, 2021
I applied for citizenship, what are the factors that affect my citizenship?
Sorry to say that your question is very generic and there are so many factors which could affect the application process. If you post any specific question concerning your situation, people here might be able to help.

bee23

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry to say that your question is very generic and there are so many factors which could affect the application process. If you post any specific question concerning your situation, people here might be able to help.
Do they check pre pr or post pr offences? what are the factors that affect my citizenship? Do they check if I have a criminal record? do the officers check how many hours I worked while I was a student? do they check count when I left the country? do they check if I had the right permit while working? do they check if I paid my taxes while being self employed? what do they check? do they look for misrepresentation, what counts as misrepresentation. Can you misrepresent and not know?

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
what are the factors that affect my citizenship? do the officers check how many hours I worked while I was a student? do they check count when I left the country? do they check if I had the right permit while working? do they check if I paid my taxes while being self employed? what do they check? do they look for misrepresentation, what counts as misrepresentation
They can check everything. Or they may not check it at all.

Speically your resident days (physical presence), exit and entry dates, any criminal offences. Also if you had any misreprentation (like if you lied about any information when you obtained your PR).

I don't think they go all the way back to how many hours you worked when you had your study permit... But well, if you've been trueful, there's nothing to worry about.

bee23

Dec 27, 2017
They can check everything. Or they may not check it at all.

Speically your resident days (physical presence), exit and entry dates, any criminal offences. Also if you had any misreprentation (like if you lied about any information when you obtained your PR).

I don't think they go all the way back to how many hours you worked when you had your study permit... But well, if you've been trueful, there's nothing to worry about.
thank you.

Last edited: