+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal

Krishna1993

Jul 4, 2022
What is the current wait time to get PR card after we get eCOPR?? I downloaded my eCOPR they accepted my Canadian Address and Photo still says In review with IRCC.

Gigi95

Jul 25, 2022
What is the current wait time to get PR card after we get eCOPR?? I downloaded my eCOPR they accepted my Canadian Address and Photo still says In review with IRCC.
Sorry to ask you but when did you get your log-in credentials to upload your photo and address because I got an email in July 13 a new case was created under my IRCC account but I didn’t get anything there? And now I’m confused. Sorry if you can answer I’ll appreciate.

Krishna1993

Jul 4, 2022
Sorry to ask you but when did you get your log-in credentials to upload your photo and address because I got an email in July 13 a new case was created under my IRCC account but I didn’t get anything there? And now I’m confused. Sorry if you can answer I’ll appreciate.
It took 8 business days for me. I did emailed back the same email address asking them to provide me Username and Password. They responded on the same day my Username and Password got reset and I can log In now.

Gigi95

Jul 25, 2022
It took 8 business days for me. I did emailed back the same email address asking them to provide me Username and Password. They responded on the same day my Username and Password got reset and I can log In now.
Thank you so much for your answer!!! I mailed them yesterday but I tried also to go to my IRCC account where my permanent residence application was submitted initially and there was another process waiting for me to confirm my permanent residence and they asked my to press a button where I declare I’m who I’m and to confirm all the information I give to them is true, also my mailing address in Canada and upload my photo and they ask me how was my photo taken!!! Then I received an email my permanent residence was confirmed and if they need further information they will ask me then!!! So if this can help someone, here is my particular expirience!!!

moonlight86

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, I need to apply to renew my PR, I wanted to do it online but seems like I need to create an account, how do I start? Should I create it or ask IRCC to create it for me? I'm a bit confused about where to start, appreciate your help.

Bipinkumar@22

Oct 10, 2023
I have same situation with you. When you click the link IRCC sent to you for the portal account, just copy and past the link, and then the username and password would be automaticly there. You don't need to fill in the username and password and then you can log in. Don't use your pone to try, use your laptop or computer because I used my phone to login, the username and password was not there. Good luck!
hi i ahve same problrm can you gude me how long it take for co pra ? and what did you do ?