+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal

Jaychance

Jul 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am got an email from IRCC requesting my details viz, UCI, Landing Date entry Date to Canada. I am waiting for the portal access since a week and a half.
please provide insights, Generally how many days it takes

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, I hope you have received some information on how to login to your portal account. There is no guarantee on how long it will take, but I can assure you that in most cases it takes 2 to 5 days, and once they send you an eCoRP, it takes about 2 weeks to receive your PR card in the mail.
Here is how my communication with IRCC
AUG 17,2021: They sent me an email to invite me to join the PR portal, and asking me to give them some of my details, I did that the same day.
AUG 18,2021: They sent me a link so create an account/login information. Also this is where you upload your PR card photo, confirm your mailing address as well as state if you are inside Canada or Outside Canada. I confirm my mailing address, and my where about the same day (submitted), but I didn't upload the photo because I didn't have any digital photo by then.
AUG 22,2021: I upload my PR photo and submit it.
AUG 30,2021: received eCoPR
AUG 31,2021: They sent me a congratulations email to let me know that I am now a permanent resident of Canada,
SEPT 10,2021: I received a mail from IRCC with my PR card in it.
To sum up, this portal thing should be solved within a month or less, if not then you should contact them, because when they ask you to join a PR portal it means you are almost a PR person, you passed all the eligibilities!
I hope this help if you haven't gotten your PR and PR card yet.
All the best!

Reactions: Nina99

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am got an email from IRCC requesting my details viz, UCI, Landing Date entry Date to Canada. I am waiting for the portal access since a week and a half.
please provide insights, Generally how many days it takes
Hi did you receive PR portal request??
I am waiting from last 1 month, don't know what's happening