+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR obtained with no job offer via EE - OINP, unsure of next step- need clarification

CMC24

Mar 26, 2024
Hi, I am looking for advice on what my next step is. I have asked an agent about clarification but they have not been helpful. My issue is this, I have a few days to submit my passport for my PR card. I just need to know, because I have PR through OINP, what are the restrictions with job options for me? Am I stuck with just the job under my NOC code? I was told that is would be the case, but I am having trouble getting employment under this code. I also have no idea where I am supposed to send my passport to in order to get my PR card, the email is very unclear. (I am already in Canada under a WHV).

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Baanayaad

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hi, I am looking for advice on what my next step is. I have asked an agent about clarification but they have not been helpful. My issue is this, I have a few days to submit my passport for my PR card. I just need to know, because I have PR through OINP, what are the restrictions with job options for me? Am I stuck with just the job under my NOC code? I was told that is would be the case, but I am having trouble getting employment under this code. I also have no idea where I am supposed to send my passport to in order to get my PR card, the email is very unclear. (I am already in Canada under a WHV).

If you are PR, you can work in any NOC.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

PR= Permanent Resident

Work any job