+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Lost for the dependant

A_ali

Jun 5, 2012
Dear VIP Memebrs,

Me and my wife landed in Canada in 2010 May. I am the main applicant due to the nature of my job and circumtances I cant fulfil the 730 days to maintain my PR status but my wife is still living in Canada and I do visit her after every one month.

My question is this at the time of renweal her PR card or to apply the citizen ship will there be any problem for her (i.e she landed as a dependant (Spouse) and I the main applicant has not completed/maintained his PR days .

Please advise me I am a bit confused on this one.

Regards
A_ali

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

A_ali said:
Dear VIP Memebrs,

Me and my wife landed in Canada in 2010 May. I am the main applicant due to the nature of my job and circumtances I cant fulfil the 730 days to maintain my PR status but my wife is still living in Canada and I do visit her after every one month.

My question is this at the time of renweal her PR card or to apply the citizen ship will there be any problem for her (i.e she landed as a dependant (Spouse) and I the main applicant has not completed/maintained his PR days .

Please advise me I am a bit confused on this one.

Regards
A_ali
You not maintaining your PR status no effect on her renewal or application for citizenship/