+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr interview

mariefrance

Sep 28, 2010
i received a letter for my schedule to appear for an interview and to receive my confirmation of permanent resident document telling me to ensure that my sponsor will attend the interview with me as there may be a requirement to question them?do you have any idea on what are they going to as my employer?

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
Hi mariefrance :D Why don't you try to call CIC and ask why you should bring your sponsor. That's unusual :'(

mariefrance

Sep 28, 2010
thank you ...yes i am planning to call cic tomorrow...i wonder if it has something to do with one of the requirements i submitted...

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
If you don't mind, can you share what requirement of yours did you submit? Some of my friends and my sister just brought a letter of employment with them.

mariefrance

Sep 28, 2010
awol_78 said:
If you don't mind, can you share what requirement of yours did you submit? Some of my friends and my sister just brought a letter of employment with them.
i submitted all the requirements they asked as far as i know.now it is giving me headache coz my employer is already sick and stays in bed most of the time

JFMS

May 17, 2011
mariefrance said:
i received a letter for my schedule to appear for an interview and to receive my confirmation of permanent resident document telling me to ensure that my sponsor will attend the interview with me as there may be a requirement to question them?do you have any idea on what are they going to as my employer?
. Congrats!!! Is ur sponsor related to u?? Is he a relative? Just asking coz it seems unusual to bring the sponsor/employer upon landing interview. Very odd ::)

mariefrance

Sep 28, 2010
JFMS said:
. Congrats!!! Is ur sponsor related to u?? Is he a relative? Just asking coz it seems unusual to bring the sponsor/employer upon landing interview. Very odd ::)
[/
quote]
no we are not related at all..i will try to call cic tomorrow coz there is no way i can bring my sick employer

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@marie when is your interview and when did you receive your owp? Thanks so we can update our timeline sheet in the other thread.