+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr interview

arashha

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,
I have Pr card and my wife is a Canadian citizenB because of my job commitment we live outside of Canada.
I renewed my Pr card three months back and now I have received a letter to go to an office for an interview and illegibility for getting the renewed PR. I was wondering what question would the officer ask me.
Thanks

luic

Feb 27, 2016
Hi,
I have Pr card and my wife is a Canadian citizenB because of my job commitment we live outside of Canada.
I renewed my Pr card three months back and now I have received a letter to go to an office for an interview and illegibility for getting the renewed PR. I was wondering what question would the officer ask me.
Thanks

Your post is somewhat not clear if you please give some more details.
Did you receive your renewed card already and later on they made checks retrospectively?
What does the letter say, if you can share some content after remving identification info.
Were you in compliance with RO or have you made errors showing you were in compliance when you were not?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Hi,
Thanks
You renewed your PR card 3 months back ? or just applied to renew ?