+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR interview reschedule

marta cocchi

Oct 31, 2013
Today I got a letter from the government stating "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application".

The interview is set for the same day I am supposed to give birth to my baby, next week, and the interview is taking place about 4 hours drive from where I live. The chances that I can make it to the interview are very slim. After 16 months of waiting for this interview I am going to try to do my best to be there but I will probably be in hospital and will have to reschedule the interview.

Shall I inform the government right away or wait for the day of the interview and hope to make it? How long would I have to wait for another appointment? Do you know if it's usually a long wait before they will call me again? Thank you!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marta cocchi said:
Today I got a letter from the government stating "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application".

The interview is set for the same day I am supposed to give birth to my baby, next week, and the interview is taking place about 4 hours drive from where I live. The chances that I can make it to the interview are very slim. After 16 months of waiting for this interview I am going to try to do my best to be there but I will probably be in hospital and will have to reschedule the interview.

Shall I inform the government right away or wait for the day of the interview and hope to make it? How long would I have to wait for another appointment? Do you know if it's usually a long wait before they will call me again? Thank you!
You should contact them right now and get an answer .

Goo luck

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
marta cocchi said:

Congrats on the Baby! Contact IRCC and advise them. See if you can reschedule for before you give birth.

Shelvy

Apr 18, 2017
Hi Matha, can I get an update of your case please? Because I'm facing the same situation like you. Due in 2 weeks, early of May and interview set on the same week. Thanks

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Hi Matha, can I get an update of your case please? Because I'm facing the same situation like you. Due in 2 weeks, early of May and interview set on the same week. Thanks
Hi, can you please update your case? I got rescheduled because in the landing interview I didn’t brought the right id to show we live together.
How long does it take for them to reschedule?
Please reply and thank you.