+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR INTERVIEW HELP plz

can-tor

Oct 8, 2009
Hello folks.
Any guru can read and advise please

my case is as under:
*i become PR in Nov 2003 and went to home country on may 2004 after getting Pr and health card and did some part time job
*i have to visit neighbour country for one week and went back to my home country pak
*unfortunately my visit visa was stamped on same page on which pak guys has stamped arrival from canada .
*i have phoocopy of the arrival stamp. and borading pass from canada to pak of may 2005.
*i came back to canada on april 2007.. and till now in canada..
* i applied for PR renewal in Nov 2008 and recieved letter to collect PR card from local office in Feb 09. but local office asked to wait.
*now i recieved a letter saying to attend interview and the letter says : "Please provide the folowing documents to prove that you were physically present in canada during the past five years(or since you ecame permanant resident, if less than five years) " then there is list of documents .......the letter says about humanitarian grounds. Questionnaire about prevous jobs, education, relatives, assets,loan, membership , physicaly absence detail form.

* what will happen and how i will be assessed.what questions will be asked .how to provide documents as there is no due date for document sending... should i take it with me in interview......... i have recently completed program from canadian univ towards my professional designation.

thanks

can-tor

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems to me that you met the residency requirements.

Why dont you just go with all you have got... boarding pass, tax returns, rent leases, receipts, bank statements, credit card statements etc. Then explain to them as you have explained on the forum.

Let us know how it went.