PR in process (under live-in caregiver pro.) and OWP is above to expire

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am in process of PR under live-in Caregiver programe since November 2009. I think nobody in this forum is waiting long time like me.
My open work permit will expire in two months. I have 2 dependents and they are still processing in backhome since July 2010. Sometimes I feel to give up and go backhome to live with my little daughter and husband. My daughter really need me lot and i am so sad about her cause i am here in Canada nearly 41/2 years.I called CIC and they says everyting is fine and they are waiting for dependant's approvel. My husband went to Canadian High Commmission to inquire 4 times but they say there are too many application before us. As they says it will takes nearly another two years. One of my close friends in same situation as me and she is 6 months before me. Even she didn't get any reply.

Please tell me if I extend my OWP and then if I get TRV, how long I can stay outside Canada. I like to go back home for a year and like to come before my TRV expires. My employer willing to give me a letter that I can continue my work when i returned.

Please help me!!!!!!

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suee said:
Hi Everyone,

I am in process of PR under live-in Caregiver programe since November 2009. I think nobody in this forum is waiting long time like me.
My open work permit will expire in two months. I have 2 dependents and they are still processing in backhome since July 2010. Sometimes I feel to give up and go backhome to live with my little daughter and husband. My daughter really need me lot and i am so sad about her cause i am here in Canada nearly 41/2 years.I called CIC and they says everyting is fine and they are waiting for dependant's approvel. My husband went to Canadian High Commmission to inquire 4 times but they say there are too many application before us. As they says it will takes nearly another two years. One of my close friends in same situation as me and she is 6 months before me. Even she didn't get any reply.

Please tell me if I extend my OWP and then if I get TRV, how long I can stay outside Canada. I like to go back home for a year and like to come before my TRV expires. My employer willing to give me a letter that I can continue my work when i returned.

Please help me!!!!!!

It is so sad nobody is saying any single word for me. :(

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omg why r they taking such a long time for your application approval?its very hard for u, i know.
but whats the reason?have u missed any document at the time of application?
its not good for u to go back home for 1 year, u should go but for a short time vacation.otherwise you can miss any information from cic behind.
:mad:

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
Suee said:
It is so sad nobody is saying any single word for me. :(
As I know once you hold valid OWP and re-entry Visa,you can stay outside of Canada as much as you like,but you have to come back before your immigration documents expire.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should go and talk to your MP and get your friends to talk to their MP's on your behalf. Maybe they can push your case.