+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR extension

Delilah14

Jun 10, 2013
I am applying for a PR extension. I had all the documents ready end of April but then I realized I have a UAE stamp that needed to be translated. Once the translation came in it was about 3 weeks late and I got busy with finals in school and didn't submit the PR application

However my $50 payment receipt date as well as the application signing date are april 28th. I tried to keep it consistent. Do I have to change these dates to july 8th/ most recent especially because I have to write the travel and work history? Then I won't be consistent to the payment date, do you guys know if this is okay?

Thanks in advance!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delilah14 said:
I am applying for a PR extension. I had all the documents ready end of April but then I realized I have a UAE stamp that needed to be translated. Once the translation came in it was about 3 weeks late and I got busy with finals in school and didn't submit the PR application

However my $50 payment receipt date as well as the application signing date are april 28th. I tried to keep it consistent. Do I have to change these dates to july 8th/ most recent especially because I have to write the travel and work history? Then I won't be consistent to the payment date, do you guys know if this is okay?

Thanks in advance!
You need to update the details as well as the date you sign the revised PR renewal application.

Attach the same fee payment receipt to the application. No problem for the payment date is April 28 and application date is in July or August.

Delilah14

Jun 10, 2013
wilson said:
You need to update the details as well as the date you sign the revised PR renewal application.

Attach the same fee payment receipt to the application. No problem for the payment date is April 28 and application date is in July or August.
Thanks so much Wilson! :)