+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Documents Help Needed

neverstop

Star Member
Mar 9, 2022
Recenty, i got my Positive Decision. I want to File PR. I have all available documents which required for PR but my lawyer said that i have to submit my Birth Certificate. I was wondering is it really required for Adults ?? I believe birth certificate required for children

If any one has information regarding this, please let me know Including whole document list if i miss something then I can get it for my PR file.

I am Submitting ONLINE PR applicaion all by myself, so any important inputs from fellow members will be grateful for me,

Thank You .

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Recenty, i got my Positive Decision. I want to File PR. I have all available documents which required for PR but my lawyer said that i have to submit my Birth Certificate. I was wondering is it really required for Adults ?? I believe birth certificate required for children

If any one has information regarding this, please let me know Including whole document list if i miss something then I can get it for my PR file.

I am Submitting ONLINE PR applicaion all by myself, so any important inputs from fellow members will be grateful for me,

Thank You .
It says it is required, in the online system it is one of the mandatory sections that you need to upload. I didn't upload it since I don't have it so I uploaded my passport copy. They haven't said anything yet since I just applied recently. But if you have it then submit it to avoid delays.

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022

Thank You .
If you’re unable to provide your birth certificate, you’re responsible to show why you can’t get one. Try to write an explanation letter because it’s a mandatory document according to portal to proof your identity.