+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I got my credential email on Nov 16 but I have not received my ECOPR and in the site it said still in the review with Ircc, I emailed the IRCC PR portal to update and no one answers
any one know how long does it take?
Been waiting since the 23rd :/
It's a never-ending wait with IRCC

• Sad
Reactions: anshuman

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
No news. I wrote couple emails but no response. Still waiting for E-COPR. May be next year in January 2022.

• Sad
Reactions: JamCan56

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Do we see an update on GCkey before getting E-Copr. My GCkey states application submitted and ECAS states decision made.
Should I be waiting for an update on GCkey?

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!
Yes, they approved your photo and address, just need to print the card. My dependent's card is in production since Nov 26th. BTW, can you pls share, where did you see that msg? We came to know when we called IRCC.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Yes, they approved your photo and address, just need to print the card. My dependent's card is in production since Nov 26th. BTW, can you pls share, where did you see that msg? We came to know when we called IRCC.
You photo is approved by the production site and not ircc so it can still get reject when its in the production site.

Reactions: Pallavi V

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
No news. I wrote couple emails but no response. Still waiting for E-COPR. May be next year in January 2022.
We got e-COPR at 11:10 pm last night. Not sure if IRCC work late at night. PR card application also got linked. Wish you all good luck.

Reactions: JamCan56

mojito112

Dec 6, 2021
We got e-COPR at 11:10 pm last night. Not sure if IRCC work late at night. PR card application also got linked. Wish you all good luck.
Congrats!! May I know if it is eastern time? I submitted my photo and info in Nov. 26 and did not receive my ecopr from the same office yet.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
can you share your timeline please?
Inland application with one dependent.
Photo and address submission: Oct 04
COPR: Oct 26
PR card printed, approved and mailed for primary applicant: Nov 29, Dec 02
PR card received: Dec 07
PR card for dependent: Waiting... IRCC agent said, it's with production department since Nov 26

Reactions: KavitaBajwa